Muppet Family Christmas

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I've been watching it on there every year for more than a half a decade now - crazy!

We Got Us

Reaction score
I watched it last night. I had tears in my eyes during the caroling part, and Jim's Cameo. Such a wonderful family, you just wish they would show up on your doorstep on Christmas eve. Thanks for posting! :jim:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I found a copy at my library's VHS sale. Will have to check it out sometime this month. I still remember watching it with my family when it first aired. :smile:

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I taped the MFC special on VHS in 1993 when it aired on Nickelodeon's Sunday Night Muppets. The version I taped features Fozzie meeting the Snowman and the sequence with the Muppet Babies. In 1998, I bought it on VHS and was sad to know that both of those spots were cut on it. I'm happy that I own both copies but it would be SO nice if we could all get a uncut original DVD version! I just don't know if it happen with all the Muppet characters split between Disney, Sesame St. Workshop, and Jim Henson Productions? :sympathy:

12Medbe

Reaction score
but it would be SO nice if we could all get a uncut original DVD version! I just don't know if it happen with all the Muppet characters split between Disney, Sesame St. Workshop, and Jim Henson Productions? :sympathy:
Maybe we should ask Disney?

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
Maybe we should ask Disney?
I feel there could be some way that all parties could be involved somehow. If the fans speak loud enough... Disney might be able to pull some strings. I hope? :smile:

12Medbe

Reaction score
I feel there could be some way that all parties could be involved somehow. If the fans speak loud enough... Disney might be able to pull some strings. I hope? :smile:
Well, it worked with Nickelodeon, there were enough demands to bring the classic/90's shows back. Its well worth the try with Disney.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I definitely watch it on YouTube, more than once a year :wink:. Growing up my sister and I had a VHS tape of Christmas/holiday specials my mom recorded off of TV in the early '80s, with Christmas Eve on Sesame Street and Muppet Family Christmas as just 2 of the shows on it. The tape disappeared years ago- it still makes me sad.