Muppet Family Christmas

Slackbot

Reaction score
I just watched the original show, Fraggles and Muppet Babies and all, on TV. I snagged the videos from Youtube and burned a CD that was viewable in my Blu-Ray player. I may be able to burn a DVD; gotta play with my program a little more and see what it'll do.

I have a couple of questions:

1) How many people have DVD or Blu-Ray players that can play MKV files? Is that a common format for disc players? Your manual should list which formats are compatible.

2) If I can come up with a disc that is watchable in most or all players, would people be interested in a DVD vine for this? In the absence of a "real" version of the unabridged special I'd like to make it available if anyone wants it, but I don't have the time or energy to copy lotsa discs.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I just watched the original show, Fraggles and Muppet Babies and all, on TV. I snagged the videos from Youtube and burned a CD that was viewable in my Blu-Ray player. I may be able to burn a DVD; gotta play with my program a little more and see what it'll do.

I have a couple of questions:

1) How many people have DVD or Blu-Ray players that can play MKV files? Is that a common format for disc players? Your manual should list which formats are compatible.

2) If I can come up with a disc that is watchable in most or all players, would people be interested in a DVD vine for this? In the absence of a "real" version of the unabridged special I'd like to make it available if anyone wants it, but I don't have the time or energy to copy lotsa discs.
I'm interested! If you can make me one I'll be extremely happy

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hey, tad off topic, but I went to one of those thrift stores today and I found MFC (the JIM HENSON VIDEO 1995 RELEASE BY BUENA VISTA) for a buck. Naturally I bought it (who wouldn't) does anyone know what scenes are cut out of that one?