New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hello Friskies, welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you here! So your an anime fan, eh? What kind of anime shows/genres do you like? What kind of video games do you play?

I look forward to seeing some of your art! I doodle a bit as well, but mainly I write.

Your lucky to have so many friends who like the Muppets! The only other person who loves the Muppets in my town seems to be my Mom.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Mostlikemokey!! How did I miss you up there! Welcome! And by the way, to anyone who reads, she is writing an amazing fan-fic. Check it out!! (If self-promotion is OK, I assume fan-promotion is? :big_grin:)

Friskies

Reaction score
First off, I'm diggin the Ed avatar oz! Cowboy bepop is one of my favorites! Otherwise I like a ton of different stuff, from actiony to girly. I liked a lot of stuff that played on Adult Swim as well. As for video games I like rpgs and first person shooters.

I've been drawing some muppets, so maybe I'll post some stuff up tomorrow when I get off work.

I will definitely check out your fanfic Mostlikemokey!!

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Thanks for reading/promoting my fanfic. Chapter 5 should be up sometime after Christmas, hopefully. I type slow, though, so I'm loath to promise anything, unfortunately.:busy:

We Got Us

Reaction score
Thanks for reading/promoting my fanfic. Chapter 5 should be up sometime after Christmas, hopefully. I type slow, though, so I'm loath to promise anything, unfortunately.:busy:
KNOW completely how you feel. I'm awaiting it in burning anticipation though and so is my sister (a huge Boober fan :sigh::smile:).

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Welcome in Friskies! (Or do you prefer Jill?) Please do post your art. There are a number of very creative people here, and many diehard Muppaphiles; I guarantee that you will learn more obscure Muppet trivia here than anyplace else! (Yeah, that was a poke at you, Toughpigs. Hah!)

Watch the rats (they have a very tough union, I hear), NEVER agree to "help" Dr Honeydew with ANYTHING, and whenever the Count gets back ask him for your free virtual muffin. (First one's always free, they say...)

Nice to meet you!
--------------------

Friskies

Reaction score
Either really. I respond to both, so it's whatever you feel comfortable with! I will definitely post up my art. I've been working like crazy, so when I get time I'll get it all uploaded. I've been doing a lot of muppet fanart since I've seen the movie for the 10 millionth time.

I would love to learn more obscure things! That knowledge is my favorite part about fandoms.

I think Rats are cute, so that's fine. I swear I won't help Dr. Honeydew. I've seen what his inventions do (haha, dew the do). Also muffins are way better than cupcakes, so I will be sure to ask!

It's wonderful meeting you as well!!

LoLa

Reaction score
Hi threre. Just popping on to introduce myself. I'm Lori...and I've loved the muppets ever since I was a little girl. I can't pick a favorite.

I am looking to make my own puppet, and I have been collecting links full of info for years. I think I should finally have the time to sit down and get serious come January, so hopefully I can turn here if I encounter any problems!

I have sort of an art background...I can post the address for my personal blog if anyone is interested.

Thanks, all!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Welcome in LoLa Lori! Check out the puppeteering threads...there's some great folk here, both pro and amateur, who do amazing work with puppets. We'd love to see your work!

I'll give you the standard advice: 1. don't pay rats extra, but do tip them IF they don't break your stuff when you check in. 2. never "just hold this for a sec" for either Gonzo or Bunsen. 3. keep clear of the News Desk -- Newsie's a pro, don't try this at home. 4. don't take life too seriously. 5. have fun!

I think Lady Ru may have charge of the muffin basket in the Count's temporary absence...ask about the blueberry sardine special! :smile:
----------------------------