New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thanks! I like your name too! I'll have to share the reason for my name someday.....:smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
We Got Us, welcome to the gang. You're gonna fit in just great 'round these parts. :smile:

When I was close to your age I lost my mom too, so I know how much that hurts. My sincere condolences, and if you'd ever like to talk or need advice or absolutely anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Welcome We Got Us. Hope you find friends and family here and have some fun. I'm sorry about your Mom. I'll be praying for you and your family.

We Got Us

Reaction score
We Got Us, welcome to the gang. You're gonna fit in just great 'round these parts. :smile:

When I was close to your age I lost my mom too, so I know how much that hurts. My sincere condolences, and if you'd ever like to talk or need advice or absolutely anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.
Will totally keep that in mind. I think the best cures for depression are the Bible, chocolate and Muppet movies on VHS...:smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------
Welcome in, We Got Us! Here's a chrysanthemum for your mother... * So sorry for your loss, but glad you're here. As you can see there are a number of good-hearted folks about, and we're always willing to share cookies, cocoa, and hugs.

Glad to see you already joining in. :news:
------------------------

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I got into the muppets a few years ago, and just posted a fanfic on here, Everybody Has a Song. I love fraggles best, so please read and review to see if I got them right, it would help. Thanks! Is it ok that I asked people to read my fanfic?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Mostlikemokey, It is most definately fine to tell people about your stories and ask them to read them!:smile: Welcome to MuppetCentral!:big_grin: