Toy Fair Pics!

MikeWatt

Reaction score
Aaaagh! I'm getting a 404 error on the first link. Does anyone have a working link so I can see these pics?

Please?

Mike Watt

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
Mid-season replacements never do as well as shows that start in the fall for some reason. Probably because in the spring and summer people are out of the house more but in fall and winter they stay in.
Unless they're Buffy or Quantum Leap :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The only place I can say (regarding a new show) where JHC failed was that they had TONS of momentum built up for the renewed popularity of the Muppets during MuppetFest and thereafter, and Kermit got a star on the Walk of Fame...but, they're waiting too long, and there will be a lull in the general populace, where there was tons of Muppet-fever (ah!) to capitalize on and now we're going into the down-slope (for the general public, not us freaky Mupheads).

If 2001 or 2002 had held a new Muppet series, they would have been better off...but, they're waiting too long if they wait until 2004, unless they have another MuppetFest which they advertise better or more specials etc.

What do you think?

Otherwise, right now all they're riding on are these fabulous action figures!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Unless they're Buffy or Quantum Leap :stick_out_tongue:
Well that shut me up. lol

I do agree that if they wait too long it will be too late. The only way to have a really successful show in 2004 is to promote the **** out of it! And not on shows like Hollywood Suares. I'm talking Tonight Show, Conan, David Letterman type stuff.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Or The Simpsons...

When the fall heavy hitters fail, they have to put in their second-string back up players or "mid-season replacements." They're usually untested formulas, maybe slightly off the main stream concept or what's currently popular on TV. They're almost always a little more risky. But sometimes the higher the risk, the greater the return if they end up catching on.

I'm just sad when really goofy concept stuff finally makes it to the air, but still never gets a chance. I think "Andy Ricther Controls The Universe" is hilarious and it's quite different from the usualy sitcom. Sadly, it only seems to come on intermittently. I don't even know if and when more episodes are going to air.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Otherwise, right now all they're riding on are these fabulous action figures!!
Yeah Kevin, and that can't last very long! the action figures will break! just think of kermit holding up all that weight! His legs can't take that!:smile:

radionate

Reaction score
I Believe a sculpt for him has been made. I've seen a picture too. The link you gave shows nothing though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrTheFrog
The way Mahna Mahna and the Snowths are being separated, is a very traditional way of releasing toy It insures that you purchase both sets.
They're nice guys really, but they got me by the Benjamins... money!