1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Toy Fair Pics!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Aerosmith, Feb 15, 2003.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Reportedly, Pepe is taller than Rizzo when it should be the other way around. His hair is what makes him taller. I think his head is actually lower than or level to Rizzo's. This scale is, in part, due to the arm issue that Zack mentioned. It should also be noted that Rizzo is a somewhat fatter character while Pepe is thinner. It all evens out in my thinking. :)
  2. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

when i say one of those words i mean both cause i'm goofy like that, but i see what you mean, I think taller, as the arms and such, looking at how small rizzo is, i would think it would be hard to have four arms on him, i would guess rizzo is fatter, but pepe's arms would be longer, another guess. all guesses here, not sure.

Zack)Rowlf the, happy night, after day, after Easter!Dog.
  3. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

hahaha! Jamie! I practicly posted the same thing before reading yours!

Zack)Rowlf the, sometimes...sometimes i don't know what to write here, Dog.