1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Toy Fair Pics!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Aerosmith, Feb 15, 2003.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

These pictures are truly amazing, I was so excited when I heard they were releasing action figure/models of the muppets, As a huge muppet fan it was a dream come true. Im sure all other muppet fans feel the same way.

The excitement was relived once again when I saw the new muppet figures. I want all of them, I wish I could have gone to that toy fair. its almost as good as being able to meet the people behind the muppets on the muppet show set. What a dream.:)
  2. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Those look beutiful!The only problem is how am i going to afford them?
  3. CheckChuck

CheckChuck New Member

Watt???!!!

MikeWatt? Like, "Watt" Mike Watt?? Thunder Broom Mike Watt?? :cool:
  4. Hat Sharpener

Hat Sharpener New Member

Or neither... :p

I know that's the way it is, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I'm so spoiled with the Action Figures being everything I wanted... :)

- Derek
  5. fozziebear900

fozziebear900 New Member

i don't know how i am going to pay for all these figures there all great

:confused:

:eek:

:(

:rolleyes:

:p
  6. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

:p Yes I agree, I think they should definately bring out atleast a few of the sesame street characters at one stage, atleast after they have brought out all the muppet characters.

:)
  7. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

The problem is that they don't have a license for Sesame Street, though maybe they could get around that. Just tell the JHC, "Hey they were on the show once or twice and even in MTM! I thought we could make them!" :D :p
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That would require an entirely different, very expensive license. If they made SS figures, they would get a line of their own. Ken posted on the forum that he was interested in doing them someday, but that's it - no official talks or anything. That would be far off and who knows what could happen. So, yes - it has been discussed, but don't hold your breath. If it happened, it would likely be years from now.
  9. radionate

radionate New Member

Plus, I think I'm correct on this one, JHC doesn't own the rights to the Sesame Street characters anymore. Palisades would have to begin negotiations with Sesame Workshop, which is not connected to JHC in any way now.
  10. Telly

Telly Active Member

Will Koozebane Reporter Kermit come with a hat?
  11. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

No hat. The Sesame reporter Kermit wears a hat, Koozebane Kermit sometimes does not. That's the only way they were able to do the figure.
  12. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Did Koozebane Kermit really not wear a hat on the show? I thought he did but Palisades still couldn't give him one. Also, do Koozebane Kermit and GMC Kermit look exactly the same? If not maybe we can get a GMC Kermit too. :D
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I doubt that. It has been discussed and there were the very same reasons for nixing that figure. GMC Kemit has a bow tie. That's about it .However, I would like one - it's just not that different and I don't think Henson would go for it.
  14. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

It's not that different sculpt wise but it could come with some neat stuff maybe. Like a picture of Kermit and Fozzie's dad, a copy of the Daily Chronicle, maybe even a suit case or something. I think it would be neat just to have those accessories. Plus GMC Gonzo will need someone to stand next too. :D
  15. C'irdan

C'irdan New Member

gmc

Yeah..those accesories would be soooooo great! I love the whole "identical twins" joke in that movie...and to be honest...I think the Great Muppet Caper is probably my favorite muppet movie of all. He'd sell pretty well...and he did have a hat, so it'd be pretty good for the company! But then again, we shouldn't get our hopes up. I wouldn't make fozzie though, because all he had was a little piece of paper in his hat...no signifigant difference at all. What would be cool would be a purple trenchcoat piggy with glass slipper, wastebasket, portfolio, and whatever else people think of.

We also need.....dum dudududum dum dum dum DUUUUUMMM....

Motorcycle Rescue Piggy!:D
  16. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Yes, definatly motor cycle piggy. I had this idea of a GMC 4 pack special type deal with Fozzie and his hat, Kermit, Gonzo with the camera, and Piggy in Jumpsuit, helmet and motor cycle. Of course Ken squashed the idea :o
  17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

There are two versions of a motorcycle Piggy and they wouldn't likely make both. I'd like a version of her, but which one do you think sould be cooler: TMS Motorcycle Piggy with leather jacket, hat and the Kermit emblem on her motorcycle, or GMC Motorcycle Piggy with the helmet covering her head and silvery outfit. I think the TMS version is a lot more fun. It could also give us Biker/Macho Man Link down the line. LOL!
  18. radionate

radionate New Member

That would be quite popular in your area of the country, wouldn't it! ;) :p :rolleyes:
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Ah, San Francisco. Where people wear chaps while riding the subway. :eek: Just hope the train doesn't jerk or they'll rub aganst you. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
  20. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

I'd prefer the GMC version if the helmet could come off, or even if it couldn't. TMS version of Piggy on a motor cycle would mean having the whole bunch of them.

Not bunch herd.

Heard of what?

Herd of PIGS!

OF COURSE I"VE HEARD OF PIGS!

Sorry :o :D