Toy Fair Pics!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Nope the Jim Henson figure will, if it's made be sold from the website and if your in the CC you get a discount.

I understand how you feel about the PVC's that they shouldn't have split up Mahna Mahna and two Snowths, in some ways though they want to make it more marketable, it might not sell as well if the set contaned Thog, Mahna Mahna & Snowths, that's three PVC's that are not as known as gonzo piggy and sam are,

you could do this diffrent way though Gonzo, Mahna Mahna & Snowths and piggy thog and Sam...ex.ex.ex but Mahna Mahna & Snowths still could work well togther because they belong together. so in ways it may seem like a "scam" to get you to by both sets if you really want Mahna Mahna & Snowths but it could help this line better if they are not. these are not facts but what i think.

i did want to get my friend a pair with Mahna Mahna & Snowths togther but they are not coming that way so i would have to buy 4 sets 2 of each to give the two split sets to my friend who really like Mahna Mahna and the Snowths. Maybe i'll give her just those two and give the others to my other firends. i still wish these were all coming togther, but i wish it would be the price of 15 bucks, but that an't happing.

Zack)Rowlf the, i just posted that same pic of Camila,lol! Dog.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
People have complained for over a year about Mahna not being a figure. Ken expressed that it would be expensive to release such and obscure figure. Splitting Mahna from the Snowths just makes these people put their money where their mouth is. I see nothing wrong with it. :mad: Had to use Mad Piggy! LOL! :stick_out_tongue:

It's a wise move on Palisade's part IMHO. I would have split them too. They have an entire line to think about - not just one person.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
As for the PVC thing... I understand the marketting ploy, but I'm still pretty disgruntled...

Originally posted by frogboy4
Anything you did like. As Janice would say, "Bummer!"
Yes. Every single other thing!!!! :smile:

It's gonna be really hard trying to limit myself to the "One Fig Per Character" rule I inflicted upon myself at the beginning of this line....

Statler & Waldorf: Awesome. How are they articulated in the legs?

Bear on Patrol Wish I had friends who were police so I could get them this one!

Gonzo This is the gonzo I've been waiting my whole life for!!!! Even the color of his nose is finally not sky-blue!!!!

Janice Dude, I don't remember those hips... :wink: I'm so excited to be "getting the band back together"

Pigs in Space You're definitely getting me to buy a Figure of Julius Strangepork by realeasing the whole set adn crew... Even put off my Piggy figure to wait for this one. :smile:

Sam He's awesome, but the movie was not my favorite, so I'm waiting for him naked.

Kermit I'll be breaking my rule for him...

MAMMA No one has mentioned this yet! It'll fit in nicely with my other addiction - Star Wars Droids... BTW what's the Bible?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Right now Palisades is concerned with the longevity of the line. I'm sure they would have packed Mahna and the Snowths together if they thought it was best, but they need a strong first wave to sustain the PVCs. And these are no cheapy figures - they are well worth the price I think. You get what you pay for. :wink: And they have made things so easy for collectors - much more than The Simpsons.

Statler and Waldorf bend at the knee. Maybe the prototypes haven't been cut. They come out in 9 months so there's plenty of time.

MAMMA was a reported pack for about a year. I love it! The Bible goes with Sam. It's the ship's Bible in MTI and the pirates used it to give people The Black Spot.

I agree that Gonzo has to be my favoriet of the entire series.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Scale

Oh - one more thing...

I think that the scale they chose for Rizzo and Pepe is perfect. Not too small, not to big... (assuming the unpainted Rizzo is the real scale) There had been lots of arguments early in the line, and I think it came out just right.

Yes, I had heard about MAMMA, but hadn't seen anything yet.

- Derek

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
LOL! I actually think it's in a place between the two positions we've seen. This one looks down too far. :eek:

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
The way Mahna Mahna and the Snowths are being separated, is a very traditional way of releasing toy It insures that you purchase both sets. Similar to how they package Animal with the band stage. He’s a very popular character, and will insure that the playset sells. Including a less desirable figure like Zoot would be “nicer”, but would guarantee that Palisades would lose money. I see nothing wrong with it. Muppet fans of the world, it‘s time to let the moths out of your wallets.
-Artie