Toy Fair Pics!

BAZ

Reaction score
I wonder if the Henson figure is going to be the "To Be Announced Palisades Exclusive - Not a Previously Released Character"?

:confused:

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
There's some better pics of the Henson image at Figures.com:

http://207.44.204.78/photos/showphoto.php?photo=536&papass=&sort=1&thecat=513

I'm betting that he's the special one available through the collector's club as well.

These figures look fantastic. One quibble, though: does Gonzo's nose look off color wise? The off-purple is appropriate, but the green/yellow on the front is really distracting. I rather liked the old one -- purple with blue highlights.

King Prawn

Reaction score
a note for those people who don't really want to join the club but are going to just to get the figure.

I think it's a Palisades exclusive offered to everyone over there website, it's not a CC exclusive

Joggy

Reaction score
Wow. Lovely. Just lovely. Here's my opinions on everything:

PIGS IN SPACE CREW:
Piggy's head looks a little weird indeed... but her body is perfect. Still LOVE Strangepork and Link, like em better with the logos though. The Swinetrek Display is BRILLIANT! It's so true to the show!

SAM EAGLE
So far my least favorite of the series, although he looks good. I still think putting the suit on him was a big bummer. But, hopes are high for my naked Sam...

RIZZO
Lookin at that prototype, although he's just the right size I can see that's too hard to turn into an action figure. I like this size just fine.

NEWSMAN:
Waaaaaaay cool! No comments!

BEAUREGARD:
Oh my FROG!

STATLER AND WALDORF:
Ditto! Same goes for Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf, those would look so awesome in my collection!

PATROL BEAR:
... I already HAVE four Fozzies! Still, nice.

PEPE:
Look closely at the photo of Pepe on top of the MB. His pupils are MUCH smaller and they're not crosseyed like on most Muppets. The action figure looks too friendly like this. But he looks like a great figure to own!

KERMIT REPORTER:
THOSE ALIENS! OH MY!!!

JANICE:
WONDERFUL addition to the band. I can't wait to see her with her guitar.

GONZO AND CAMILLA:
Okay, Camilla's eyes may be just a LITTLE off, but I'm glad I'm gettin' my chicken!

BUNSEN AND BEAKER TUX, SWEDISH CHEF CATASTROPHE, ANIMAL T-SHIRT: Nice exclusives, I like Chef best.

PVCs:
First time I saw them painted. I really want to have them now. Especially Ghost of Christmas Present, Thog, Mahna Mahna and the Snowths. The only one not produced yet is Fozziwig, right?

Jim Henson:
OH! I SO hope this one won't be too popular and rare. (keep on dreaming Jog.)

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Was the Jim Henson one, the one, that was stated as TBD: Not a Previously Released Character on the Muppet Central, Palisades Release Schedule:confused:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
if they had series 6, how come there was no Clifford pic?

Luke

Reaction score
I forgot those PVC's, boy do Palisades make good PVC's, expensive yes, high quality i think so ! Those are the best looking painted Penguins i've ever seen - such vibrant colors, such attention to detail - such muppety wackyness. Ken certainly does not design Penguins gratuitously, he designs em with class ! All that MCC stuff is about as movie accurate as you could get - wonderful !

If i had a penguin smilie right now i'd use it right here :- X

Long live the Palisades Penguins, we need more !