Updates on Muppets Build a Bear

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
GOOD NEWS Australian fans!!! The Muppet Build-A-Bear Kermit and Piggy dolls will be released here on the 15th of FEB!!! YAY!!!:smile:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I was really excited about these. I think I'll knit my own piggy after I've made Jim.

jrxing

Reaction score
just went to build a bear website. Is just the plain miss piggy & Kermit online exclusive? What is the difference? Are they available in the stores? Thanksツ

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
just went to build a bear website. Is just the plain miss piggy & Kermit online exclusive? What is the difference? Are they available in the stores? Thanksツ
I called the local buildabear store by me yesterday and they said they WILL have the muppets for $23 in store tomorrow for purchase.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yup, they're $23! Great price for such huge plushies!! :smile: Got ours yesterday morning, the girls working really loved that I was wearing my green Kermit shirt, and my Son had on his green Kermit hoodie-jacket. :big_grin: They even took a picture of us!

We love our new BaB Kermit's!
:smile:
Anthony

DannyRWW

Reaction score
They are big aren't they. Hardly fit in the box.

Reaction score
I'm so excited! I just came back from my local build a bear! Kermit looks great. Piggy I kinda had to dig up for a good one because some of the heads were weird looking.

Overall I'm ecstatic. I chose the custom sounds and recorded a segment of the original Rainbow Connection from my iPhone since i have the song. It came out surprisingly clear. I'm all smiles!