1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Updates on Muppets Build a Bear

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by NaomiTheFrog, Feb 2, 2012.

1. NaomiTheFrog

NaomiTheFrog New Member

I asked Build a Bear a few questions:

There will be no sounds for the Miss Piggy and Kermit :sigh:

Comes out 24th Feb in the US/Canada 3rd Feb in the UK :D

Not a great deal of clothes but a reasonable amount ;)

They are real Puppets the hole is at the back of there head :laugh:

(My opinion) Miss Piggy looks terrible! :mad:

(My opinion) Kermit looks adorable! :)

(Pictures from Facebook)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150508161551006&set=o.8783725165&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150508163126006&set=o.8783725165&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150508162221006&set=o.8783725165&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150508160831006&set=o.8783725165&type=3&theater
  2. NaomiTheFrog

NaomiTheFrog New Member

And i hope i posted this in the right forum this is my first time in a forum like this! :)
  3. NaomiTheFrog

NaomiTheFrog New Member

I might be going to get Kermit on the 4th i will make a video for it too! :)
  4. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Naomi, they both look great and the uk release date of feb 3rd is great too, that's tomorrow!! Looks like a trip to Exeter or bristol on Sunday or Wednesday is in order.

Kermit can wear boots too, his legs are chunky though!!

Chris
  5. NaomiTheFrog

NaomiTheFrog New Member

I wish i could go tomorrow! but the wait will be worth it. :)
  6. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Will the have any more muppet inspired clothes for release besides the Kermit clothes?

Are they goin to have muppets buildabear boxes to put them in, as opposed to the normal box? I think that would be cool!
  7. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

In some pictures, Miss Piggy looks fine, but then in the picture where there is Kermit and another build a bear, she doesnt-her nose is too floppy! Is it only Kermit and Miss Piggy? Could other Muppets follow? I would like to see Fozzie!
    miss kermie likes this.
  8. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

It's a puppet? Do you know if it's legitimate? like does the mouth move enough?
  9. I love puppets

I love puppets New Member

They look more like muppet babies. But I must say, piggy does not look that good.
  10. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Aw man! :( Piggy looked great in the promo pics from the other thread! Dang, I really hope it's a "some are just better-looking than others" kind of thing. Was really looking forward to FINALLY owning a plush Piggy! Every version before has been too terrible.

#crossingfingers (lol)
  11. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Do the muppets clothes (Kermit shirt and piggy outfit) come with the new muppet tags on it?
  12. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I think they keep screwing up her nose. lol
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  13. Kermieuk

Just got back from a drive to Exeter. I bought the build a bear kermit and piggy. I bought the kermit tee which has the muppets tags on it. I also bought for kermit denim jeans, socks converse style black canvas boots, and a leather jacket! For miss piggy I bought the fuscia tastled dress which comes with gloves and i boght the matching shoes, all of which is standard stuff not muppets official. I put myself through the process of making them. Taking them to be stuffed. I asked for firm stuffing kermit now actually stands on his own!! The quality is amazing, I know piggy doesn't look great but these are a good size, reasonable at £18 each, but the clothes bump the price up, I spent nearly £80!!

Chris
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  14. jimmymontana

jimmymontana Member

Here is my Miss Piggy I made today!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimmymontana/6818357693/in/photostream

I think she's great! Much better quality han I expected, I'm really happy that she doubles up as a plush and a basic puppet. Hopefully they will make other Muppet characters as it's great having he option to buy and change outfits (I saw a great Kermit wearing his Tux).
  15. Kermieuk

I was tempted to buy the tux!!

Chris
  16. NaomiTheFrog

NaomiTheFrog New Member

17. jimmymontana

jimmymontana Member

It did look great didn't it? I think it's definately worth a purchase!

NaomiTheFrog - Love the video, good work!
  18. Kermieuk

19. NaomiTheFrog

NaomiTheFrog New Member

@jimmymontana

Thank you very much!. :)
  20. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

well they have landed here in our build a bear here us in the uk which is good that muppet stuff is arriving here :)