The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
This was actually yesterday, but I was in a roadside cafe with drink coolers in the back of the store, and I came across this bottle of stuff, I guess it was like an energy drink or something... but you know what the label on the bottle said? Well... I probably can't really say it completely on this forum, but here's a hint: it was two words, the first word was "Neuro", and the second word starts with 'G' and rhymes with "spasm".
I learned that word in health the other day... How awkward.:stick_out_tongue:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
This was actually yesterday, but I was in a roadside cafe with drink coolers in the back of the store, and I came across this bottle of stuff, I guess it was like an energy drink or something... but you know what the label on the bottle said? Well... I probably can't really say it completely on this forum, but here's a hint: it was two words, the first word was "Neuro", and the second word starts with 'G' and rhymes with "spasm".
I went to their website today, and you must've found an older bottle. The name for that variety is now "Neuro Passion" instead of what it was called before.

Those drinks (it's a whole line of them apperently) are sold mainly on the west coast, so I personally would not get to see them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Those drinks (it's a whole line of them apperently) are sold mainly on the west coast, so I personally would not get to see them.
Well, this is in TN, so we're quite a ways from the west coast.

Okay, now actually, I personally didn't see this, but apparently my sister did: APPARENTLY, here just very very recently (today maybe, I'm not sure), one of our brothers (the oldest, whom I've actually never met) was on Maury for a paternity test. :eek:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My campus just replaced the old crosswalks which sounded like out of sync coo coo birds with new ones that dont beep.

Now they TALK to you :eek:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Finding one of my clients, an Alzheimer's chap, in the bathroom smearing toothpaste up his nose. Apparently he wanted the Vicks Vaporub. Hard not to laugh.

--------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
---------------
Finding one of my clients, an Alzheimer's chap, in the bathroom smearing toothpaste up his nose. Apparently he wanted the Vicks Vaporub. Hard not to laugh.

--------------
Oh man, my dad's addicted to that stuff as well. Ick.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
One of my roommates had to drive a friend to the airport a few weeks ago, so he received a box of exotic chocolate bars from around the world as a thank you present (with a fifty slipped into one of the bars). One of the bars which we tried was chocolate and BACON. It tasted really strange, the flavors didn't mix at all, it was like eating a strip of bacon and then a couple of Hershey's kisses at the same time. But now I can say I've eaten chocolate and bacon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is the whole world obsessed with bacon right now?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't know why, except that it's really good. I like it on my pizza, and with some other things, but chocolate is pushing it.