Your Dream Muppet Collectible

Scooterforever

Reaction score
My pics:

1)A Muppet Theater Backstage resin diorama, featuring Kermit and Scooter.

2) A Sir Didymus statue with him riding Ambrosius. Plan B ought to make a second line of Labyrinth statues that includes the 4 main heroes.

3) A Pigs in Space spaceship Hallmark ornament. This sounds like something Hallmark would make, but I don't think they've made it yet. They make a lot of vehicle ornaments like the Millenium Falcon and Ecto-1.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Extremely accurate photo puppets of Rowlf, Scooter, The Electric Mayhem, and anyone else in TMS. Also, a few Fraggles would be nice. Photo puppets are like the coolest things ever, if only their were more of them.

Farron

Reaction score
Many things! Right now though I'd settle for being able to get a Master Replica Kermit. I keep seeing them on ebay, but some sellers just sell to the US. :frown: Why wont you allow postage to Australia? Was a bummer what happened with eFX I would have just purchased Kermit from them and took his hat and coat off.

If I could have more the next choice would be Fozzie and Pepe Photo Puppets too.

Oh and whilst not a 'Muppet' would think it would be great to have the Thought Lion as shown in 'The True Bride' episode of The Storyteller and which also regularly appeared alongside Jim Henson on The Jim Henson Hour. Oh and the Ludo (from Labyrinth) costume!

j3h

Reaction score
I want an EFX/Master Replicas perfect poser of Uncle Deadly.
Heck, I'd be excessively happy with a medium sized decent looking Uncle Deadly plush.

Com'on Disney, add Uncle Deadly to your assortment of Villians merchandise, please?

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
i would want the fozzie replica that never came out looking at the prototype for so long has become tease :grr:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Ooh, lots of ways to stretch my mind here...
-All Palisades Muppets figures
-All Muppet Busts
-The actual puppets of Beaker, Swedish Chef, Dr. Teeth, Beauregard, Lew Zealand, Gonzo, Kermit, Fozzie, etc.
-AUTOGRAPHED PHOTOS!!!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I would really just like the Dr. Teeth Palisades bust.

...but it would sing "Can You Picture That" whenever I walked by.

blessedpsycho

Reaction score
My dream collectibles would be poser replicas of:
  • Kermit in host flail pose
  • Reporter Kermit
  • Miss Piggy in her Saltine get-up from "It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie"
  • Miss Piggy in her waitress uniform from "Muppets Take Manhattan"
  • Kermit & Miss Piggy in their wedding outfits from "Muppets Take Manhattan"
  • Rowlf & Fozzie with the piano from the "I've Got Rythm" sketch
  • Mahnah Mahnah & The Two Snowths
  • Gonzo
And a bunch of other stuff I haven't even thought of yet XD