1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Dream Muppet Collectible

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by charlietheowl, Dec 20, 2011.

1. I want the Living puppets the count puppet
  2. I also want a fisher price Animal puppet, a Floyd puppet, a Janice puppet, a Walter puppet, Guy Smily puppet, Live hand Cookie Monster puppet, a Pepe puppet,a Rizzo puppet, a Swedish Chef puppet, a Bunsen plush , a Janice plush, a Dr. Teeth plush, a Zoot plush, a Gonzo puppet, a Bunsen puppet, and a Lew Zeland puppet. :o:concern: :mad:;):sympathy::shifty::rolleyes::confused::eek::D:sing::flirt::cool::halo: :hungry::attitude::fishy::sleep::boo::cluck::skeptical::ouch::grr::news::crazy::oops::zany::electric::cry::scary::search::p:(:insatiable::wisdom::grouchy::super::batty::laugh::smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::busy::drool::jim::fanatic: :)
    galagr likes this.
  3. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I always dreamed of having an autographed picture of every single Muppet that ever appeared from The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Muppets Tonight, Jim Henson Hour, The Muppets, etc. Of course, that would probably take a whole rainforest to make all that paper:) . My second ( and last) dream collectible would be a life sized stuffed animal of Thog, Doglion, Beautiful Day Monster, Gorgon Heap, Behemoth, and Crazy Harry.
  4. Monstermaster

Monstermaster New Member

I think an entire set based on the old Land of Gorch skits would be one of my dream items, as well as special holiday themed sets.
  5. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Let's see......
    *More Muppet Pook-a-looz!!!! (The only ones they have made (Muppet-wise) are Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, and Miss Piggy. I would like to see ones with Rowlf, Janice, Robin, Beaker, Sweetums, Floyd, and Walter)

*An essential Muppets piano book (With ALL of the Muppets songs (Covers would be nice, too.), including the ones from the movies. )

*A collection of Muppet dolls/action figures dressed up as characters from Broadway shows.

*A Muppets Snowglobe (I would love one that plays either Movin' Right Along, Can You Picture That, Together Again, We Got Us, Happiness Hotel, The First Time It Happens, Life's A Happy Song, or Pictures In My Head)
  6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Let's see…
    Robin
    That is all.
  7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I forgot something: a music box that plays Leave Me Some Magic.
  8. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Ooooh! That would be cool. I'd love to have a music box that plays either "Never Before, Never Again" (With Miss Piggy) or "Act Naturally" (With Floyd and Janice).

Random off topic thought: I used to have a Disney Princess musical jewelry box that played "So This Is Love." But I broke it....:oops:
  9. Auberoun

Auberoun Member

I just want a time-machine to go back and be part of the magic again...but since that isn't really a "collectable"....I would want a life size replica of the "orignal" Muppet Theater, complete with backstage area, canteen, guest star's changing room, Lobby, etc...
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  10. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I'd have to agree with Auberoun's "collectible". That, and actuall Muppet puppets.
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  11. Walter

Walter Active Member

Uncle Deadly... The original puppet from "The Phantom of The Muppet Show". But I would also settle for the 2011 puppet.:fanatic: [​IMG]
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  12. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I would want all of the muppet characters in puppet form (so pretty much just the muppets themselves) so I could have them all on display!
  13. Mary Louise

Mary Louise Active Member

I, too, would love a music box that plays “Leave Me Some Magic.” I also love wind-up toys, and I wish there were a Beauregard that mops the floor when you wind him!
  14. Mine would be either an original Jim Henson Kermit puppet from the muppet show era or an original Jim Henson Ernie puppet. Just below that would be an original frank oz Cookie Monster puppet.