Your Dream Muppet Collectible

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I would like the Muppet Theater and the Muppet name!

robodog

Reaction score
A fully animatronic and interactive Rowlf. Jam packed with sensors. Touch sensors, light sensors, sound sensors, motion detectors, the whole nine yards. It would be able to respond when you spoke to it and would have special responses for several key phrases. The motion sensors would allow it to know when someone is near and respond accordingly. It would also have an internal sensor that would enable it to know when it is being moved and make comments. Touch sensors would be placed throughout the body so that it would know when it is being touched, having it's hand squeezed or hugged.
If my dream of learning to build and design robotic toys ever comes true, one of the first things I'd like to do is get the Muppets license and make a whole range of animatronic and interactive Muppets characters.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
A fully animatronic and interactive Rowlf. Jam packed with sensors. Touch sensors, light sensors, sound sensors, motion detectors, the whole nine yards. It would be able to respond when you spoke to it and would have special responses for several key phrases. The motion sensors would allow it to know when someone is near and respond accordingly. It would also have an internal sensor that would enable it to know when it is being moved and make comments. Touch sensors would be placed throughout the body so that it would know when it is being touched, having it's hand squeezed or hugged.
If my dream of learning to build and design robotic toys ever comes true, one of the first things I'd like to do is get the Muppets license and make a whole range of animatronic and interactive Muppets characters.
Can I change my mind...I want that!

MustSeeHDTV

Reaction score
And when you place him at a piano, he starts to sing and play all his songs.

robodog

Reaction score
And when you place him at a piano, he starts to sing and play all his songs.
Pretty good idea, though I'm not quite sure how it'd be done. You'd have to have his arms move which might drive the cost up a bit. Probably not a whole lot though as there was at least one FurReal robot dog with front legs that moved and it didn't run more than $60. Plus that Elmo Live thing also had moving arms and it didn't cost much more than that. You'd also have to have a sensor in the toy and the piano that would allow the toy to recognize it and activate the required response. Judging by some of the other robot toys I've seen and the price of them you could probably get a decent interactive Rowlf ( or any other muppet ) for about $100.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'd love to have a signed photo of Mr. Jim Henson - my 2nd greatest hero next to my Big Brother Robbie who is now my Guardian Angel, a MTM screen-used Rowlf (from the dog kennel scene), a TMM screen-used Dr. Teeth and Kermit w/Banjo, a screen-used Sprocket from the final episode, brand new built OFFICIAL Scooter, Fozzie, and Elmo Muppets for my Son (his favorites), all the unreleased Palisades figures (Muppets, Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock), posers of all my favorite Muppets from every branch of the Muppet Family Tree, Gonzo's plumbing truck from TMM, and blu-rays of every Muppet EVERYTHING with gads and gads of extras.

I'm sure there's more, but from that list I'd settle for, well, okay, I really want everything listed, lol. :big_grin: