Roller chairs

Alvin

Reaction score
Hey...I have a huge puppet stage, but the last time I performed we had stationary chairs that were too high. Anyone know of some good little chairs with wheels....like what the Muppeteers use...???
And good arm rods...anyone know of where I can get them in bulk?? lol

DannyRWW

Reaction score
yDon't know about bulk rods but my favorite rods are the ones I get from onewaystreet.com (I think they are creative minstry solutions now) They are pretty sturdy and have wood handels...now I've never been a big fan of rubberband attachments so I've modified mine with velcro wristbands.

Goochman

Reaction score
I sell arm rods on my site. I make them with wooden handles coated with black rubber for a nice grip. What kind of quantity are you looking for?

Alvin

Reaction score
I have seen so many different ones...not really sure..ones that are very sturdy but aren't awkward and that can be almost unseen? I hate the ones you can see on the puppets hand...

Byn Always

Reaction score
I used to use a rolling cart for painting on motorcycles, and I'm planning on getting one for puppeteering, too. I just bought a rolling work seat at Lowe's. I'll ask my husband if he remembers specifics.