Slackbot draws stuff

Misskermie

Reaction score
Or Fozzie if him and Miss Piggy were a couple. I've always wanted to see that!
I mean... Well yeah! Heh.

Slackbot

Reaction score
*sigh* Sorry, I don't want to sound harsh, but I rarely take requests. I'm a single woman, I work full-time, plus 2 to 4 hours a day commuting, and then there's the business of eating, sleeping, and such. I don't have a lot of extra time. When I draw, it's generally to amuse the person paying my mortgage. I do art trades and commissions as I have the time and inclination, but I just don't have the energy to do freebies.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Miss Kermie, in an art trade two artists draw pictures for each other. I do mine on a quid pro quo basis: both agree to the number of figures, whether it'll be lineart or colored, background or none, etc. This keeps it fair, so one person doesn't spend hours on their pic and receive a scan of a two-minute pencil doodle on notebook paper in return.

Mo, Jaycee Fraggle, thanks! Boober needs all the love he can get.

mo

Reaction score
If i had to be in love with anyone from fraggle rock it would be boober he is adorable:sigh::flirt:

Slackbot

Reaction score

The Rocky Horror Muppet Show: In my over-20-year career I've performed Frank N. Furter hundreds of times in various shadowcasts. It was inevitable that I'd draw a Muppet as Frank. And Skeeter just happens to fit my old costume. She wouldn't touch the wig, though. Go figure.

Yes, that lipstick is a little freaky.