Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
We've seen Fraggles as humans and Fraggles and Gargoyles and Little Ponies. I had my own notion with regards to species-swapping...

BoobUr the Keeper of Laundry Lore: Yep. Boober as an UrRu mystic from The Dark Crystal. If people can draw Skekses (is that how you pluralize it?) as bishounen, I can draw one as a Fraggle. The corresponding Skeksis would be, of course, the court jester and resident troublemaking goofball, SkekBottom.
OMFRAK! That's a funny pic! I love it! You take requests?

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I know this is a doll pic, but for fun I did a pic of Ms. Piggy as a Senshi and Kermit as her kitty guardian on Doll Divine.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Senshi... That Sailor Moon-related? I forget who did it, but there's a good thread with the entire team in Muppet representative form, and I do mean the entire team.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Score one for lame puns! Glad you finally saw this, which I drew for you. Next time I'll alert you a little more directly. :smile:
Yes, I'm glad I finally found it, too, because not only would I still be missing out on this awesome art, but then you would think I'm a jerk for totally ignoring you!! But now I've got this thread watched so it shouldn't be a problem again if/when we decide to do another trade in the future!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heh, I was a little concerned that you didn't like it. I can be a bit paranoid like that. Glad to see that it was, once again, my delusions and inner demons.

I would not hate the idea of doing another trade. :smile:

(BTW, sorry about the goofed-up eyeliner. The pic is fixed on the deviation page, but the image above shows the original version. Poop.)

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Heh, I was a little concerned that you didn't like it. I can be a bit paranoid like that. Glad to see that it was, once again, my delusions and inner demons.

I would not hate the idea of doing another trade. :smile:

(BTW, sorry about the goofed-up eyeliner. The pic is fixed on the deviation page, but the image above shows the original version. Poop.)
I know, I get paranoid, too! I'm so sorry that my being clueless caused you concern!
I'd be down for another trade in the near future, too, though I suspect you're going to get sick of drawing Link for me! I have a few commissions I should work on some more first, but maybe in a couple weeks? (I have to think about what I want drawn, too!)

Slackbot

Reaction score
I know, I get paranoid, too! I'm so sorry that my being clueless caused you concern!
I'd be down for another trade in the near future, too, though I suspect you're going to get sick of drawing Link for me! I have a few commissions I should work on some more first, but maybe in a couple weeks? (I have to think about what I want drawn, too!)
Don't worry, I wasn't freaking out over it. When I freak out, it's over things like work and computer viruses.

I don't mind drawing characters I don't normally draw. I tend to find a comfort done and stick within it. Something that pulls me out of that zone and makes me try something new is a good thing. And you'll probably get bored with Fraggles, heh heh.