Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
And Boober's head is going to hurt for hours as well. I imagine that he's frantically scrubbing a sock or something while he's being pestered.
If I'd thought about that, I'd have drawn him that way. As it is he's just standing there being exasperated half out of his mind.
I love how Boober's good conscience's tail has a halo as well as his head!
*chuckle* I don't know where that came from. I ad-lib a bit more when I draw with Sharpies, I guess, and silly stuff like that seeps in.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
I love the tie-dye robe on the "angel Sidebottom". Er...so does that second halo mean "thinking with the wrong brain" has a completely different connotation for Fraggles than for humans??

-------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
Among Fraggles, thinking with the stomach means listening to one's intuition. Wembley, while trying to deal with this, remarks that maybe he should think with his tail. It's a silly, innocent remark, so I'm guessing that, in the case of Fraggles, that would have no connotation of that sort.

The second halo means that I'd just drawn the first halo over a mop of red hair, and I saw a second mop of red hair right next to it, so I drew a second halo. Thassall.