Favorite Muppet

Rowlfan5384

Reaction score
I'm bouncing between Scooter and Kermit right now; Kermit's the Muppet I loved since I was a kid, but for some reason now that I'm older I gravitate toward Scooter. I think Seagel and Stoller consciously gave Scooter a bigger role and more screen time in The Muppets than he'd ever had in a prior Muppet movie, out of respect for the character's large role on the original show. It's disconcerting that Scooter was as prominent on the show as fan favorites such as Gonzo and Animal, yet he basically dropped off the map for a decade or so.
I agree. But the set of charachers I like have a diffrent story. Rowlf only got a few lines in the entire new movie. We havent even heard from Janice in a while. But uncle deadly got a bigger role and I'm pretty happy

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I agree. But the set of charachers I like have a diffrent story. Rowlf only got a few lines in the entire new movie. We havent even heard from Janice in a while. But uncle deadly got a bigger role and I'm pretty happy
I dunno, I feel like Rowlf still had some good bits; his "how come I wasn't in the montage?" scene was hilarious, he was part of the now-classic "Barbershop Quartet Team Spirit," and he still had a good amount of screentime overall.

Rowlfan5384

Reaction score
I dunno, I feel like Rowlf still had some good bits; his "how come I wasn't in the montage?" scene was hilarious, he was part of the now-classic "Barbershop Quartet Team Spirit," and he still had a good amount of screentime overall.
He had an awesome role and some good bits. But he wasn't in the movie that much.

Zeliboba

Reaction score
In 'The Muppets" Rowlf probably had his biggest movie part since 'The Muppets Take Manhattan"! It's wonderful to have him back!

mo

Reaction score
In 'The Muppets" Rowlf probably had his biggest movie part since 'The Muppets Take Manhattan"! It's wonderful to have him back!
yeah I know! rowlf used to always be my favourite character! but he's so underrated.I actually cry about it and say over and over that if jim were alive he would'nt do this!
It's why I hate disney for having the muppets.:sympathy:

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Oh, dang, what a hard question. Well, I would have to say that some of my favorites are Wembley, Scooter, Gonzo, Kermit, Robin, and Beaker. In reality, I love almost all of the Muppets and Fraggles (Wander McMooch is one that I really do not like), and these are just a few of my top favorites.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I'm bouncing between Scooter and Kermit right now; Kermit's the Muppet I loved since I was a kid, but for some reason now that I'm older I gravitate toward Scooter. I think Seagel and Stoller consciously gave Scooter a bigger role and more screen time in The Muppets than he'd ever had in a prior Muppet movie, out of respect for the character's large role on the original show. It's disconcerting that Scooter was as prominent on the show as fan favorites such as Gonzo and Animal, yet he basically dropped off the map for a decade or so.
Yes, I agree with that. I was really happy to see Scooter with a bigger role, so now all they need to do is give Robin a role in the next movie!