Electric Mayhem replicas at Walt Disney Hollywood Studios, Florida

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey guys so i didnt really know where to put this but i know the admins can Fix it...so my mom recently went down to Florida for Mothers day and her Birthday while at Hollywood studios in the new Muppet store she saw plush replicas of the electric mayhem band.... sadly there arnt for sale or she would prob brought me them...here are all the pics she took of them

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Oh. My. GOSH! I LOVE THEM! I NEED THEM! I NEED TO GO TO DISNEY! AAAAAAH! *breathe* In Controoooool.... :halo:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Cool.About time we had 3D sculptures for promotion purposes instead of cardboard cutouts! These dont look like plush.More solid like plastic or resin with soft furnishing added like hair,etc.I wish Disney would market these to fill the eFX void.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
These look like the concept art for HERE COME THE MUPPETS the live show for WDW, have a look on the wiki.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
would you look at that looks like we have a match...im glad theres actualy Muppets in the store at least,id love more detailed pics of them but my mom isnt very tech savy...im movie down in a few months if no one has better pics by them ill take a crack at it

j3h

Reaction score
Is that a muppet penguin head on a black shirt underneath Dr.teeth? (second shirt from the left)

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Woah, I think you're right, j3h! I want a penguin shirt! :zany:

EDIT: Nope, It's actually Kermit! Darn, a Muppet Penguin shirt would be great!