Electric Mayhem replicas at Walt Disney Hollywood Studios, Florida

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Are those supposed to represent the award the muppets won for man or muppet? If so, Kermit's head should have represented the "Oscar" instead of mickey

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Are those supposed to represent the award the muppets won for man or muppet? If so, Kermit's head should have represented the "Oscar" instead of mickey
they where around before the movie came out...ive had mine for almost 4 yours now

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Is that a muppets bag in the corner? Did they have other muppets plush besides gonzo and animal?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
that is pretty cool so much has changed at the muppet shop in disney i must return to disney soon

ryan19

Reaction score
wow , those displays look great , you guys sure are lucky .

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Those replicas have been around for quite awhile. They were on display in the Muppet shop outside the live Muppet stage show back in 1990 when I went to Disney World with my family. I wanted them SO bad, but they were of course for display only! After more than 20 years, you would think someone would have realized they could make a MINT producing them for retail! Thay have aged really well! (On a side note, it's been over 2 decades since I've been to Disney World... That makes me feel old! :sleep::boo: )

Drtooth

Reaction score
After more than 20 years, you would think someone would have realized they could make a MINT producing them for retail! Thay have aged really well!
And a Mint is exactly what they'd cost too. I'd say upwards of well over a few thousand dollars anyway. I don't see anyone buying those unless they're rich collectors. The kind that would buy those large full sized Batman/Star Wars characters they sell at Sharper Image.

But the likelihood of them selling large statue replicas of any Disney character from any attraction at Disney World is very low. At least as far as I can tell. I know WB kept all the large Looney Tunes and Gremlins figures when they shuttered down all the WB studio Stores. I bet they're just sitting in a musty room somewhere.