A World of Darkness

KittyxMs Pepper

Reaction score
Oh wow, I haven't posted something on this for a long time :eek:
I'm working on it now, so I might have it up by tonight, sorry for that! :oops: :embarrassed:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Its Ok.....if it's late, I'll probably be in bed. I'll try to stay up late tonight and read it.

KittyxMs Pepper

Reaction score
Next chapter's up after SUCH a long time!

“Aright, alright, we’re here, now what do you--” The base guitarist stared in awe as he looked around the huge theatre, covered in different decorations of carious colors and such.

“Whoa man, it’s like Christmas threw up in here” Zoot said with his rusty voice.

“Yay, you guys are here!” Shouted a very joyful Hayley, “Finally we can get started”, she spoke while leading the band backstage, “We know how you guys were bummed about not getting the gig at that place, but you guys will always be out favorite band no matter what any one else says”

“Wait, so, like, you want us to like, perform here?” Asked a very confused, blonde haired guitarist.

“Yeah we do”, Kermit appeared from the audience and waved to the band, “you can pick any song you want and how many songs you want, this is your night, we even have some… F- O- O- D backstage” he spelt out the word food so that Animal wouldn’t go crazed and destroy the table full of different edible items.

Dr. Teeth laughed quietly, “thank you Kermit”, he looked at his band and spoke even louder, “Alright everyone lets start getting groovy and start to rock!” Hayley smiled and laughed to herself, while walking to join the rest of the audience, she couldn’t wait to actually be able to watch her favorite band ever start to perform; it was like a dream come true!

“Hayley, aren’t you comin’? Asked Floyd, he gestured to Hayley to go on stage with them. Her eyes shot wide open, she was so shocked that them, the Electric Mayhem, would ask her, just a simple girl who didn’t even belong in this place, to join them, on stage, to perform in front of everyone.

“Really?!” She shouted. They all nodded their heads in agreement and she screamed as loud as she could. Hayley ran over and quickly got her guitar and ran back over with them, “Okay, okay, I’m ready” She squealed like a mouse and just couldn’t breathe, metaphorically of course. The band all laughed and Animal blurted out a ha, ha, ha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alright, ladies and gentlemen and bears and frogs and chickens and things, lets get started with our performers tonight, the Electric Mayhem, yay!” Kermit waved his arms around and ran off stage, into the chairs with the rest of the audience of muppets.

“Hey Hayley” Floyd quietly said to Hayley while putting his arm around her
“Yeah?” Hayley responded, looking at Floyd’s hand then at him.

“Sorry for freaking out on you like that, I was just upset, but now I’m better” He smiled at her sweetly and kept his arm around her.

“It’s alright” Hayley said, she smiled back at him, “we better get going no--” She got cut off be the touch of his soft, pink lips touching her cheek. She quickly backed off and yelled at him, “Floyd?!”

“Shhh” He whispered to her, “you don’t want anyone to hear, do you?” She looked around then back at Floyd; everyone was already almost on stage.

“Why would you do that?!” She whisper-yelled at him. What about Janice--

“Janice doesn’t have to know” He said softly, “it can be our little secret, now we better get on stage”

Hayley made sure to keep her distance from Floyd for now on just incase.

Electric Mayhem all started to walk on stage, and listened to the roar of the crowd, getting louder and louder as they finally made their way onto stage. Hayley looked at everyone then looked at the band, this was it, her dream, it has come true; hopefully it wasn’t actually another dream. She started to feel a bit light headed but she ignored it, this was her first time performing ever on stage anyways, she had to make the best out of it.

“A one, two three,” Everyone started to play but quickly stopped as Hayley fell to the ground, her head pounding against the hard, yellow-brown wood on the stage.

Everyone gasped and looked at her, they all stood in shock but the silence was broken by Hayley’s best friend, Kaytlin, shouted in terror.

“Hayley!” she shouted, as she jumped over various muppets’ heads and ran over to her friend’s side. Kaytlin started to shake her vigorously but she wouldn’t wake up, “somebody help me!” She desperately cried out. Different muppets ran to her side to assist Kaytlin, but they only watched.

Floyd ran through the crowd and pushed people so he could get over to her side. He fell onto his knees beside her and quickly picked her up in his arms, carrying her backstage to a waiting room and carefully set her down on one of the plush sofas.

“What’s wrong with her?” Asked Dylan; looking sad and confused at Floyd.
“How would I know, lover boy?” Floyd snapped at him. He gave a sincere look and focused back on Hayley, she started to come back into real life.

“Wh... Where am I? What happened?” Hayley quietly said while rubbing her forehead and sitting up on her free arm. She squealed as she felt a slight pain shoot through her arm and she lied back down. She rubbed her one arm that she sat up on and started opening her eyes more. She saw Kaytlin, Dylan and Floyd around her, everyone else must’ve left, “Did we play good, I don’t remember anything” she said, looking at Floyd.

“We didn’t play at all; you passed out before we could. But how are you feeling now? And why did you pass out?”

“Oh… I’m sorry. This day was supposed to be special for you guys, but of course I ruined it. I’m not sure why I passed out, I can’t really remember”

“Don’t worry, it wasn’t your fault” Dr. Teeth responded to Hayley while walking in with an ice pack and a cup with some sort of liquid inside. He walked over and helped Hayley sit up on the couch, sitting beside her right after. He handed her the ice pack and she placed it on her head, it didn’t really help though. She looked into the cup as he passed it over to her. She sniffed it liquid and took a sip; it was tea. She could also taste a drop of honey or two.

“You guys should go and play, this was supposed to be your special night, go on, I don’t mind” She smiled and looked at the pink bass player, and the green keyboard player.

“No, this is what you planned; I’m not playing unless you come with us. You’ve been so nice to us lately, so we want you to play with us” Floyd said quickly.

“What time is it?” Asked Hayley; changing the subject. She looked around at the plain walls for a clock, but was disappointed for not finding one.

“It’s about two in the morning” Said Dr. Teeth.

Hayley sighed, everyone was probably already back at the house sleeping, and these guys—and girls—stayed here just for me, she thought to herself. Well, the only thing we can do is go back to the house. “Why don’t we go back to the house now? There’s nothing else to do” Hayley stood up and started slowly walking towards the door, with her head hanging down.

“Hayley, the band is still here, we could have a small party ourselves” Dr. Teeth said. Hayley’s head perked right up and she quickly turned around, she had a big smile on her face. Everyone else nodded in agreement, they all ran out to the stage and saw that no one was left over, and the janitor was done cleaning up. Well, time to trash this place again.

Janice let go of Animal’s leash and he looked at Janice, she nodded her head and he jumped right off the stage into the chairs for the audience. Janice laughed and started to run around too. Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Zoot and the rest of the band went over to the food and drink table and started to shove everything into their mouths. They all chugged down the egg nog and ran around everywhere. Hayley, Kaytlin and Dylan didn’t know what to do; they just stood there and watched everyone. Floyd ran over to Hayley and grabbed her wrist, “Come on, have some fun, it is a party after all” He dragged her over to the middle of the stage with Kaytlin and Dylan following. Floyd took out his bass, “Come on, let’s play a little song without you passing out this time” He laughed and started to play. Animal, at the back of all the chairs, heard the low bass and started running straight to the stage. He crashed into his drums and flipped over them at the same time, he started to band the drums with his head and the song started to get a beat.

Soon after, Hayley got her guitar out, this was it, she wasn’t going to pass out this time. She looked around and started to play really loudly, and started to sing,

“Give me a second I,
I need to get my story straight
My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State”

“Whoa, whoa wait, what song is this?”

“It’s a song from my world, just play along” Hayley laughed and looked back up at the seats, she saw Dr. Teeth sitting there listening to her.

“My lover he’s waiting for me just across the bar
My seat’s been taken by some sunglasses asking 'bout a scar, and
I know I gave it to you months ago
I know you’re trying to forget
But between the drinks and subtle things
The holes in my apologies, you know
I’m trying hard to take it back
So if by the time the bar closes
And you feel like falling down
I’ll carry you home

Tonight
We are young
So let’s set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun

Tonight
We are young

Now I know that I’m not
All that you got
I guess that I, I just thought
Maybe we could find new ways to fall apart
But our friends are back
So let’s raise a toast
‘Cause I found someone to carry me home

Tonight
We are young

Tonight
We are young

Carry me home tonight (Nananananana)
Just carry me home tonight (Nananananana)
Carry me home tonight (Nananananana)
Just carry me home tonight (Nananananana)

The world is on my side
I have no reason to run
So will someone come and carry me home tonight
The angels never arrived
But I can hear the choir
So will someone come and carry me home

Tonight
We are young

Tonight
We are young

So if by the time the bar closes
And you feel like falling down
I’ll carry you home tonight” They finished the song and Dr. Teeth stood up from the chairs, clapping. He walked up to the stage, tripping over a few chairs, must’ve just drank too much egg nog. This same thing happened to Dr. Van Neuter at a Christmas party.

Floyd walked over and high-fived Hayley. Animal ran through his drums, causing them to go everywhere, and ran around, tearing up the seats and knocking things over.

It was finally about four in the morning, time to go home.