My Muppet-Arches pic

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Well here's a link to download my pic
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0xqb0f
make sure you click the link towards the bottom that sayd "click here to start downloading from sendspace"

I can also take requests if you would like me to make other character arches,and if you like, I can send you all the individual arch pics for you to create your own arrangement.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if you're talking specifically to me Gonzo14, but my visual impediment makes photo manipulations pretty much null. Love your project though, keep us updated on the progress of the Sesame version please. :jim:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
well if you want to map out an arrangement, I can piece it together for you

As far as Sesame Street goes, here's the arches I have created so far

Abby Cadabby, Alice Snuffleupagus, Baby Bear, Barkley, Benny Rabbit, Bert, Betty Lou, Biff, Big Bird, Bruno, Buster the Horse, Captain Vegetable, Cookie Monster, The Count, The Countess, Davey Monkey, Dinger, Don Music, Elmo, Ernie, Farley, Forgetful Jones, Frazzle, Gladys the Cow, Grover, Grundgetta the Grouch, Guy Smiley, Harvey Kneeslapper, Herbert Birdsfoot, Herry Monster, Homer Honker, Honkers, Hoots the Owl, Humphrey, Ingrid, Joey Monkey, Kermit (as a Reporter), Kingston Livingston, Little Bird, Merry Monster, Mr. Johnson, Mumford, Natasha, Oscar the Grouch, Osvaldo the Grouch, Placido Flamingo, Prairie Dawn, Roosevelt Franklin, Rosita, Roxie Marie, Sherlock Hemlock, Simon Soundman, Snuffleupagus, Stinky the Stinkweed, Sully, Telly Monster, Twiddlebugs, Two Headed Monster, Wolfgang the Seal, Yip Yips, Zoe

I'm getting to the point where its harder for me to think of new characters to do (so any suggestions would be helpful), also trying to figure out the dimensions, because I prob won't have 150 total, so 15 x 10 won't work here

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, you currently have 62 entries, so it's a matter of expanding to either 70 (7x10), 75 (15x5) or 80 (8x10), whichever you feel most comfortable with.
Noticed you're putting them in alphabetical order, which I appreciate. Because that, I'd like the Martians in the M's, but that's me.
You could add Lefty the Salesman, Rubber Duckie, Ruby Monster, Slimey the Worm,and all manner of nursery rhyme characters that have appeared on Sesame through the years.
You're missing Q, U, V, and X entries. Consider the following:
Queen of Six, though maybe you'd have to add King of Eight as well.
Ursula, from Episode 406.
Vincent Twice.
Xavier, also from Episode 406.
Kingston's full name is Kingston Livingstone III.
Which Countess are you including? There are at least two distinctly named versions; Countess Dahling von Dahling, and Countess Von Backwards.
Another observation, you've got SST USA Muppet characters. You could always expand by adding the international co-production characters, since there's a full alphabet of them from around the world, but that's your choice and I like the group you've assembled so far.

Just a few tips to help a fellow Muppet fan. :batty:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Thanks! They're in alphabetical order so far, because of the file names. Once I have them all, I'll then rearrage them for the final picture. I'd like to put the more prominent characters in the middle, just like with the Muppet one.

I think I'll prob do 8 more to make it 70

also, I think its Countess Dahling von Dahling but I'm not positive

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Do you find it hard to find good quality pictures for some of the SS arches? Some of the ones on your list have not see the light of day in years.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Yeah some of them are harder to find, since there are only 1 or 2 pictures available. That's why some characters have better pics than others, but it's all based on what is available.