My Muppet-Arches pic

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have completed my updated photoship picture of the Muppets in the arches, only in my pic it is 150 arches and includes characters from The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, and even some from the movies and the Jim Henson Hour.

Let me know what you think, and feel free to give suggestions for changes as well.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/zoidbergfan/MuppetArches.jpg

muppetperson

Reaction score
Not bad, although I think there are too many arches(for example,one arch of penguins would of been enough) and the characters seem to get lost.Also, some of the characters are zoomed in too close, for their size of the arch space.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
yeah I tried to get the characters as close to the right size as possible, but I may beed to adjust them a bit. If you mean the full-body characters (Sweetums, Thog, etc) then they were zoomed in on purpose since they are bigger than the rest.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The big characters look funny with just a close up fitted in the arch because you wonder where the rest of them are when all the arches are next to each other.What I would do is make the arches three different sizes-large on the bottom, medium in the middle and small on top.Then you can show the big characters full length(like you see them running into frame in the opening sequence) and average characters in the middle and characters like Rizzo and Pepe on the top.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I guess that makes sense, and I totally understand your opinion, but I kinda like it all the same, plus I didn't create the arches, I copied them from the old Kermitage pictures.

I kinda wanted to make the more prominent characters in the center, but also have as many characters as possible, so that when people look at it they'll be like "whoa, even this character is there"

On an unrelated note, what did you think of the placement. For example the left middle is mostly Muppets Tonight characters, and I have all the full-body characters together, etc.??

Vincent L

Reaction score
This looks like a lot of work!
And also, do you have a higher quality version?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I guess that makes sense, and I totally understand your opinion, but I kinda like it all the same, plus I didn't create the arches, I copied them from the old Kermitage pictures.

I kinda wanted to make the more prominent characters in the center, but also have as many characters as possible, so that when people look at it they'll be like "whoa, even this character is there"

On an unrelated note, what did you think of the placement. For example the left middle is mostly Muppets Tonight characters, and I have all the full-body characters together, etc.??
Yes, I did notice that you had grouped the related characters together.:wisdom:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, I love this! If I ever changed my desktop background (which I haven't since using this pic during the press promos for The Muppets) then I would totally use this! It has so many fun things going on with it, rather than just being a collection of arches pics clipped together. (They are not all Kermitage pictures though are they? I don't recognize them all. Did you use the arches and add your own middles to most of them?)

Things I particularly love:

The Three Identical Elvises
The Penguins!
The Muppets Tonight Pigs together
The Boss-men looking like they are all squashed in behind the others, peeking down to see through. (Sidenote: I disagree that the Big ones look weird here. They Muppet Arches have always had a few size-issues, and there has never been any room for Muppet legs!)
The inclusion of Digit
The Muppeteer-Muppets
The piled up Chickens

But where is Beauregard? I can't see him (which doesn't mean he's not there).

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
But where is Beauregard? I can't see him (which doesn't mean he's not there).
He's between Lew Zealand and Link Hogthrob, just under Scooter. It's the fourth row when you count up from the bottom-most row :smile:

And great pic, Gonzo14 :smile: