My Muppet-Arches pic

Beauregard

Reaction score
He's between Lew Zealand and Link Hogthrob, just under Scooter. It's the fourth row when you count up from the bottom-most row :smile:

And great pic, Gonzo14 :smile:
D'oh! Its the Anvil that threw me off. I was thinking of a picture of him where he's taller, with a brush. Aww...He's so awesome. Also, "Between Lew Zealand and Link Hogthrob, just under Scooter" sounds like a description of his importance in terms of character as well. He gets less lines and appearances than Lew, but has showed up more than Link, and is in the "Under Scooter" range of side-characters.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Actually none of them are from Kermitage, I simply used the arch from their pics, but all of them are custom made by me :smile: It took a lot of work, I've been making these in my spare time over the last few weeks.

I'm glad you liked the minor characters! I'm also considering making a Sesame Street version, or would that not be a good idea since they never used the arches??

I do have a higher quality version, in fact when I saved it from photoshop, it was overall bigger than that, so I guess photobucket resized it. However anyone who wants my pic, just let me know and I can email it to you.

I can also email you the individual arch pictures if you would like to re-arrange your own selection.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Sorry to double post, just lettin you guys know that I've already starting workin on the Sesame Street version of this pic

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Great job on the picture!

However, I think it would've been nice if you included 80's Robot and some other characters from the Tales from Muppetland specials (Catgut, Rover Joe, Leroy, Taminella, Featherstone, King Rupert, etc.).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Could you please provide a full run-through of your arch display: what characters and which arrangement?

BTW: If you're attempting a Sesame Street version, I'd suggest keeping the arched structural shape but making it more of a brickwall brownstone apartment theme.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
That's an interesting idea with the brick wall, but I'm not sure how I would do that, any suggestions? Since I didn't create the arches, I just copied them.

I've started making the individual Sesame Street pics, I've made about 50 so far.

Also, let me know if you if you want a copy of the picture file
For the run through, here it goes

Row 1: Food, Penguins (3 Total), Angus McGonagle, Quongo the Gorilla, Bust of Beethoven, Walter, Featherstone, King Rupert, Afghan Hound, Chickens, Frogs, Pigs (2 Total)

Row 2: Javas, Bubba, Gramps, Zeke, Lobbuck Lou, Lou, Slim Wilson, Mahna Mahna, Snowths, Trumpet Girl, Gogolala Jugband Members (5 Total)

Row 3: Fazoobs, Elvises (3 Total), Lips, Zoot, Animal, Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Janice, Nigel, Jim, Jerry, Frank, Gaffer the Cat

Row 4: Shakey Sanchez, David Hogselhoff, Seymour the Elephant, Nigel, Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Camilla the Chicken, Gonzo, Rowlf the Dog, Waldorf, Statler, Ma Bear, Miss Mousey, Waldo C. Graphic, Brewster

Row 5: Frackles, Spamela Hmderson, Mulch, Dr. Phil Van Neuter, Clifford, Bobo the Bear, Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, Sam the Eagle, The Newsman, Annie Sue, Lenny the Lizard, Digit, Koozbanians

Row 6: Foo Foo, Captain Pighead, Andy Pig, Randy Pig, Bean Bunny, Pepe the Prawn, Rizzo the Rat, Scooter, Robin the Frog, Swedish Chef, Pops, Wayne, Wanda, Leon, Fletcher Bird

Row 7: Muppy, Howard Tubman, Zippity Zap, Bubba the Rat, Sal Minella, Johnny FIamma, Lew Zealand, Beauregard, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Crazy Harry, Uncle Deadly, Gladys, Fleet Scribbler, Lydia the Pig

Row 8: Birds, Craniac, Mr. Poodlepants, Eugene the Weasel, Louis Kazagger, Marvin Suggs, Muppaphones, George the Janitor, Hilda, Mildred Huxtetter, Bobby Benson, JP Grosse, Baskerville the Hound, Droop, Billy the Bear

Row 9: Vendaface, Carter, Bill the Bubble Guy, Carl, Flower Eating Monster, Miss Kitty, Luncheon Counter Monster, Beautiful Day Monster, Behemoth, Mean Mama, Gorgon Heap, Boppity, Gloat, Zelda Rose, Mary Louise

Row 10: TR Rooster, Clueless Morgan, Polly Lobster, Mutations (3 Total), Thog, Sweetums, Doglion, Timmy Monster, Bossmen (2 Total), Rats (2 Total), Zucchini Brothers

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, so it's a 15x10 layout. Most impressive overall cast. I can kind of agree now that T.R. feels lonely without his fellow Brehmen musicians, but the totality of the piece is still incredibly awesome. Thanks for sharing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It would make a interesting poster for my room if it was bigger!