My Muppet Short Stories

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, so this is little story snippets I did.
I take suggestions too.
Just sayin'. In case you want me to write a short story on something.

So, here's one to start with called Fridays with Fozzie.

Fridays with Fozzie

It was Friday, 9:00P.M., and Fozzie and Kermit were just getting back from the movie theatre.
"Well Fozzie, I have a pig to attend to. See ya later." Kermit excused himself to his bedroom. Fozzie has someone to attend to as well. He went upstairs, as he heard Jaz's usual videogame music. As he entered his room, Jaz was laying on the bed, reading. When a videogame was on in front of her. That's not good.
"Jaz?" Fozzie called.
Jaz looked up from her book, gave him the evil eye, and returned to her book.
"Jaz, if this is about how late I am-"
"It is." Jaz interupted, not looking up.
"Well, we didn't know how long the movie was going to be, so-"
"Usually they're two to three hours. You were gone for much more than that. You only said you were watching a movie." Jaz frowned. Fozzie wringed his hat.
"Well, I-I guess we just lost track of time and-"
"You ALWAYS lose track of time!" Jaz threw her book across the room, got off the bed, and got in his face.
"I mean, that's ridiculous to be gone for eight hours, when you're only supposed to be gone for a maximum of three! Where do you go?" Jaz yelled.
"I-I can't tell you that." Fozzie stuttered.
"Well, why not?!"
"B-Because I can't! Why can't you understand?"
"Me? Understand? You think you deserve that?!"
"Yes, because if I can't tell you were I've been-"
"And there's no reason for it!"
"Yes! There is!"
"Then tell me!"
"But I can't! Why aren't you listening?!?!"
"I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU WERE!"
"FINE! I WAS BUYING YOUR ANNIVERSARY GIFT!"
Jaz was speechless. "Wh-What?"
"I was out buying your present. That's why."
"But... But why did you take so long?"
"Well, I'm doing a lot of things for you." Fozzie turned around, with his back to Jaz.
"But I guess you don't want me anymore, so..." Jaz couldn't see Fozzie's smile that was right across his face.
"Fozzie, don't say that! I still want you..." Jaz hugged Fozzie from behind, and remained that way.
"I mean, you're sweet... Funny... Sexy..."
that made Fozzie turn around. "Jaz..."
Fozzie kissed Jaz until they fell on the bed. Jaz was being squished by Fozzie, as he kissed her. Finally, Jaz prying him off of her, laughed, and sat up along with Fozzie.
"Y'know, we always have drama on Friday." Fozzie chuckled. Jaz giggled at the thought. "Yeah..."
"... I still love you though..." Fozzie smiled.
Jaz kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too Fozzie."

miss muppet

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mushy mush mush mush ! and i feelsorry for kermit if fozzies late kermit is late to so he is as my friend says ddddddddddddddddoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeedddddddd !\:smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Jaz and Foozie are such a great couple! More post please!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute i love it
fozzie and jaz super couple and super cuteeeee <3

Misskermie

Reaction score
Waitress to Waitress

It was a unusually slow day at Pete's. The two waitresses, Jenny, and Miss Piggy, sat at one out of many empty tables.
Piggy, who was still upset about a little kiss on the cheek, avoided eye contact with Jenny, who was a little scared to mention Kermit at the moment.
It was odd, because Piggy was first to speak.
"Did he ever mention me...?" Piggy asked.
"What do you mean Miss Piggy?" Jenny asked.
"Before I started working here. Did he ever talk about me...?" Piggy asked, in the most delicate voice.
"Well, of couse! You were one of his favorite things to talk about!" Jenny smiled. "I mean, just the other day, I said he'd look cute in a mustache, and he was saying you said that once too. He really likes to bring you up in conversation."
A small smile appeared on Piggy's face. Not so much because of the fact Jenny thinks Kermit would be cute in a mustache, but because Kermit thinks about her. All the time. That could only mean that he loves her!
But they still aren't married...
"Jenny? Can I talk to you... Waitress to waitress?" Piggy asked.
Jenny nodded, intrested in what Piggy might say.
"Kermit told me, that he wouldn't marry me, until we had enough money... But... If he doesn't sell the show... What... What do we do...?" Piggy asked, almost in tears.
Jenny gave Piggy a comforting hand on the shoulder.
"Piggy, if he really loves you, he'll find a way. Ok?"
Piggy smiled and nodded.
Suddenly, customers started coming in boatloads.
"We'd better get to work!" Piggy hummed.

Later on, the phone rang.
"Hello, Pete's... Kermit?" Jenny smiled hearing her friends voice, hoping to hear good news.
"Kermit? What, what what?" Piggy asked, running up the the phone.
Jenny listened to Kermit, becoming happier.
"What? Really?"
"What?"
"He did it! He sold the show!"
Piggy and Jenny rejoiced, freaking out a few customers.
Piggy then took over the phone.
"Kermie, now that you've sold the show... Remember what you said about getting married...?" Piggy smiled... Until he said now was not the time.
After hanging up the phone, Piggy was fed up.
"That Frog..."

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Waitress to Waitress

It was a unusually slow day at Pete's. The two waitresses, Jenny, and Miss Piggy, sat at one out of many empty tables.
Piggy, who was still upset about a little kiss on the cheek, avoided eye contact with Jenny, who was a little scared to mention Kermit at the moment.
It was odd, because Piggy was first to speak.
"Did he ever mention me...?" Piggy asked.
"What do you mean Miss Piggy?" Jenny asked.
"Before I started working here. Did he ever talk about me...?" Piggy asked, in the most delicate voice.
"Well, of couse! You were one of his favorite things to talk about!" Jenny smiled. "I mean, just the other day, I said he'd look cute in a mustache, and he was saying you said that once too. He really likes to bring you up in conversation."
A small smile appeared on Piggy's face. Not so much because of the fact Jenny thinks Kermit would be cute in a mustache, but because Kermit thinks about her. All the time. That could only mean that he loves her!
But they still aren't married...
"Jenny? Can I talk to you... Waitress to waitress?" Piggy asked.
Jenny nodded, intrested in what Piggy might say.
"Kermit told me, that he wouldn't marry me, until we had enough money... But... If he doesn't sell the show... What... What do we do...?" Piggy asked, almost in tears.
Jenny gave Piggy a comforting hand on the shoulder.
"Piggy, if he really loves you, he'll find a way. Ok?"
Piggy smiled and nodded.
Suddenly, customers started coming in boatloads.
"We'd better get to work!" Piggy hummed.

Later on, the phone rang.
"Hello, Pete's... Kermit?" Jenny smiled hearing her friends voice, hoping to hear good news.
"Kermit? What, what what?" Piggy asked, running up the the phone.
Jenny listened to Kermit, becoming happier.
"What? Really?"
"What?"
"He did it! He sold the show!"
Piggy and Jenny rejoiced, freaking out a few customers.
Piggy then took over the phone.
"Kermie, now that you've sold the show... Remember what you said about getting married...?" Piggy smiled... Until he said now was not the time.
After hanging up the phone, Piggy was fed up.
"That Frog..."
I actually was just watching Muppets Take Manhattan yesterday on the car ride home. What a coincidence. Awesome story. :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Something I can't tell you

Just so you understand better, here's a little thing saying what happened before the short story.
So we leave off where Miss Piggy, Kermit, and Jaz get superpowers, and become Electropig, K Man, and The Creatah Gamah (Creater Gamer...) K Man, has saved Miss Piggy, because... He's really Kermit. And Electropig has already saved Kermit, because... She's really Miss Piggy. ANYWAY. K Man and Electropig fought crime together, and then kissed, Not knowing eachother's true identities. Kermit and Miss Piggy both think it's time for them to tell eachother who they really are... Here's how that goes...

Miss Piggy came home while Kermit was watching the news. As soon as he laid his eyes on her, he got up, and ran to her, and Piggy did the same.
"Kermie, I have something important to tell you."
"Me too Piggy. I-"
Kermit was interupted by the news.

"Here is a newsflash! The other night, there was a robbery stopped by three new superheroes! Electropig, K Man, and The ...Creatah Gamah...? *Ahem* Anyway, these new superheroes may save the town from terror... And anti-romance!"

The Television showed footage of K Man, and Electropig kissing. Now what would Kermit tell Piggy? He was the superhero who kissed another woman...? Same for Piggy. Kermit may have been used to her trying to make a move on another man, but they were married now!
"Uhhhh... Nevermind, what did you need to tell me? NOTHING! I didn't have to say anything!" After saying things sulmutaniously, they both ran in the opposite direction.
So much for telling their true identities!

Misskermie

Reaction score
LONG TIME, NO UPDATE...
Anyway, this one, takes place in Paris. That's right, Piggy without Kermit in Paris... And Kermit without Piggy in America. Enjoy!

A little alone time. That's all it was. Just a bit of seperation from "He who shall not be named."
That's what Piggy was thinking as she boarded that plane. All of her things were ready to be sent to the city she loved most.
Paris, France.
Although, while she was very ready to move on...
There was a small piece of her that wanted to give... him another chance.
After all, he was the love of her life... Even... Even if he did treat her a bit rough back there... Ok... A little more than a bit... In fact... Just... Just straight up wrong.
Piggy poured her heart out to him... Loved him, protected him... And when she got them married... He breaks her heart. A tear appeared in Piggy's eye, as she thought about him. After crying, she kept reminding herself, that it was over. Time to move on. She could do this... She was woman. She was strong. And... And No FROG was going to ruin that. All she had to do was survive the plane trip.

Kermit sat on the couch, Piggy's pick of the 80's. The fact that Piggy even picked it out made him upset. Why did he yell? Why couldn't he just make her understand without losing it? The biggest piece of his life was gone... And there was no point in looking for her. She was genuinely upset. More upset than he's even seen her before... There's no way she'd take him back now... No way in heck... Like Piggy, there was a part of him, that differed from the rest. Part of him, said to forget about her. Get out of the house, and move on... But The part told him to... Keep the house. Because she would've wanted that. At the same time, it would be painful to live in a house with her aura all over it... Kermit thought about it... Instead of moving on... He followed his heart. Even though, It was going to hurt him inside.

Piggy arrived in Paris, bringing all her clothes, a french to English book, and a few designer books that she drew in years ago. She had no plans for these books, but she wanted to see how much her taste changed. She moved into what seemed like a mansion. As she unpacked, she went through her books, noticing her fashion sense hadn't changed... But no one thought of these designs. Vouge was hiring... It was a new company. The thought of being a designer zipped to the back of her mind as she pulled out that photo. The photo with a missing half, containing... He who shall not be named...
She had forgotten she put it in her suitcase...
More tears began to fall as she stared at it. To avoid it from getting wet, She pulled it close, and looked up. "I still love you Kermie..." She whispered.

Kermit, sitting on the bed in the guest room of Piggy's house, had the missing half of the picture. As he looked out the window, he stared at the picture lovingly.
"I know you're out there somewhere Piggy..." He whispered.

And both the Frog, and Pig, went to sleep.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'd like to call this next one,
"He Swept me off my feet"
This was inspired by me cleaning my room, while also texting my own little prince charming. :smile:
So I was thinking, "That would make a sweet fic. :smile:"
SO HERE IT IS!!!

Here we see our favorite Diva, cleaning for once in her life. Humming to herself, as she dusted the old photos of herself, and her friends... And most importantly, her frog.
As she dusted the photos-- even the one with that weirdo-- She smiled. Although, thinking of her friends, she wondered why no one, and I mean absolutely no one was in the house with her. No one. The house was a ghost town. It was so peculiar to see herself alone... That's when her phone went off... "Kermie..." She mumbled to herself. It was a text message.

Whatcha doin'? :smile:

Piggy smiled lovingly at the message.

I'm cleaning.

You? Cleaning? I thought princesses weren't supposed to lift a finger.

Flirt. That's what he was. He was a flirt.... And Piggy loved that about him.

Don't you have something better to do than pester me?

Of course not. :smile:

Piggy giggled a little at the message.
She briefly prevented herself from texting him, so she could grab the broom, and begin sweeping the kitchen floor.

Kermie, where are you anyway?

Somewhere. :smile:

Where somewhere?

Somewhere. :smile:

That frog certainly knew what buttons to push to make her irritated... But it was a good irritated... She seemed more attracted to him when he made her mad.

TELL ME.

Now, that would spoil the surprise...

Piggy's eyes lit up with delight, and her disposition turned soft.

What surprise...?

Take a good look around the kitchen... :smile:

After that last part, Piggy figured that he was somewhere in the room. As she looked around, she noticed something green behind the door.
"Hmmm... I wonder what this could be..." Moving the door, she saw it was just one of her friends' coats. Piggy giggled after hearing Kermit's soft chuckle, that echoed around the room. "Kermie, wherever you are, I don't have time for this..." Piggy resumed sweeping the kitchen floor, until she began to hear footsteps.
Piggy looked up briefly, but shook her head, paying it no mind.
Then suddenly she felt arms embrace her figure, guiding her broom, as she did.
"Guess who?"
Piggy smiled.
"Hmm... Let moi take a guess... Link?"
Kermit scrunched up his face, and faced her.
"No!" He said.
Piggy planted a kiss on his head. "You're cute."
Kermit smiled, snatching the broom from her, and began to use it as a cane, as he tap danced, hoping to entertain the pig of his dreams.
"Would you stop goofing off and give me back the broom?"
As Piggy approached, Kermit hopped backward, dancing.
Piggy, in the most playful way possible, got angry, everytime she tried to capture him, he danced away, and it was starting to get on her nerves.
Finally, when she got close enough to him, Kermit ditched the broom, and dipped Piggy on the spot, kissing her sweetly.
Piggy only giggled.
"Oh Kermie..."
"C'mon, take a break with me... No one's home."
Piggy blushed wildly. Was he implying that he wanted to...
She giggled, and nodded, following Kermit to his room.
"I love you Kermie."
"I love you too."
Kermit kissed her...
And they had a VERY peaceful night.

(Guess what turned out wierd! :embarrassed: )