My Muppet Short Stories

Misskermie

Reaction score
Jaz. Since you said you take sugggetions something hiarious happened earlier tonight and when that happened I thought "THAT IS A JAZ FAN-FIC TO BE COMING TO LIFE!" so The juvinille detention officers come to my door and my mom answers. They say "Mam we're here to tak your daughter." and she was like "OH H*LL NO!"
so turns out they were looking 4 the girl that lived here before us. Oh and when my mom comes back in she said "Ashey you should've cleaned your room."
So would you like me to jack up a real life situation, and make it more hilarious for you? :stick_out_tongue:

Misskermie

Reaction score
And now...
Something I like to call...

"HORRIBLE INCIDENT MADE MORE HILARIOUS"
(I'm workin' on it. :stick_out_tongue:)

It was a Thursday night. Most of The Muppets were asleep, or out with a few of their fellow performers. The few that were up at the moment, were Jaz (Da Gamer) , Jay (Da Gamer's Cousin), and Fozzie (Da Gamer's Bear). They were all upstairs having a cheap sleepover with some of Piggy's smuggled chocolate.
"So Jaz, where'd you get all of this chocolate?" Jay asked.
"Eh, Piggy's chocolate stash."
"Piggy let you have some of her chocolate?" Fozzie asked.
"LOL nope." Jaz laughed.
"Jaz, you can't steal from Aunt Piggy! If I stole from my mother, she'd hurt me!" Jay cried.
"Well unlike you, my mother isn't Miss Poogy, it's Miss Piggy." Jaz scoffed. She believed she could get away with anything she put her mind to. That included drinking Kermit's coffee, eating Fozzie's cupake, and even breaking Floyd's bass-string and blaming it on Animal. (Mostly because it was believable.) In fact, it was amazing that she wasn't raised by Moopets.
"It'll be just fine."

LATER THAT NIGHT

Everyone, (At least the semi-normal ones) were now asleep. Jaz slept soundly against Fozzie, and apparently so did Jay. Fozzie was a chick magnet that day apparently. :stick_out_tongue:
All was quiet until the sudden knock at the door.
Being the man of the house, (And the only Muppet who heard the knock.) Kermit went to answer the door, leaving the spot next to Miss Piggy empty.
Kermit opened the door.
"We're looking for the one responsible for Jazzabelle Anne..." An officer said.
"PIGGY!!!" He called.
Upstairs, Piggy could hear his voice. The first thing she noticed was that Kermit was gone. She figured he was downstairs... And that he wanted some alone time in the Jacuzzi with her. (In your dreams Pig! :stick_out_tongue:)
She made her way downstairs.
"Oh Kermie, I'm ready for your alone time with M--" Piggy looked at the situation before her. "I didn't do it!" She cried.
"Actually ma'am, we're here for Jazzabelle Anne. We're here to take her to the Juvenile Detention Center." The officer explained.
"What?!" Kermit and Piggy yelled in unison.
"Sound the alarm!" Kermit yelled.
"What alarm?" Piggy asked.
"Look, I'm tired, and I don't want to be in this fanfiction anymore." Kermit moped upstairs to bed.
"And in addition to mentioning something imaginary, he breaks the fourth wall." Piggy sighed.
"The child please?"
"Jaz is barely a child."
And here comes the corny joke. Fozzie peeks out of Jaz's room.
"Get it? 'Cause I'm a bear?" Fozzie chuckled, even though the joke didn't all the way make sense, considering it was told by a pig...
Then Jay and Jay crept out from behind the door.
"What's going on?" The identical cousins chimed in unison.
"There she is! Get her!" The officer yelled, and officers poured in the house.
"Twin maneuver?" Jay asked.
"Twin maneuver." Jaz confirmed.
Jay let down her hair, and they both put on identical robes and ran in opposite directions.
The officers split into two teams to go after them... And Piggy of course grabbed a cookie, and went to stop them.
And since the author is not good at writing elaborate chase scenes... We take you now to when they finally catch Jaz. :stick_out_tongue:
"We got you now Jazzabelle Anne!" The lead officer smirked.
"Jazzabelle Anne...? Dude, we're after Jadusable Anthony, not Jazzabelle Anne."
"That awkward moment when you almost kidnap the wrong person." Jaz laughed.
The officers whistled and back out of the house.
"Well Jaz, that should teach you not to steal from my chocolate stash." Piggy smiled.
"LOL WUT?" Jaz chuckled nervously.

And there you have it, the result of being creative and lazy at the same time. :stick_out_tongue:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Jaz, this was great. We do sometimes say something silly and try not to be rude if we had met the Muppets for real.

Jazzabelle Anne? LOL! You sure do come up and silly and serious stuff.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Alrighty guys,
I'm takin' more requests for this one~!

I have a warning for Sesame and Fraggle ones though.
I'll do them,
but I will write them to the extent of my knowledge.
Mostly for Fraggle Rock.

Anyway...
SHOOT! :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Alrighty guys,
I'm takin' more requests for this one~!

I have a warning for Sesame and Fraggle ones though.
I'll do them,
but I will write them to the extent of my knowledge.
Mostly for Fraggle Rock.

Anyway...
SHOOT! :smile:
Jaz, I wouldn't mind if you did Fraggle Rock short stories.
FYI, if you need help on your Sesame Street short story, have a private conversation with GopherCoffee She's a Telly and Oscar fan.

By the way, good luck, Jaz. :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Thanks guys~!
I'll start on that tomorrow.
Mostly because I need all day when I'm out of my element. :stick_out_tongue:

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Wait... You have a twin cousin too!!! I have two Julie and Tanner but Tanner looks more like me. But still we both have twin cousins!