Wishing for an Electric Mayhem Album

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Another reason why now would be a good time to release an Electric Mayhem album: Last august Disney started an official Muppet album store page online, but since then we've only gotten three Muppet albums (The Green Album, the movie soundtrack, and a reissue of A Green and Red Christmas). Why not beef up the store with another album?

And if we get an official album, I'd like the booklet to have a special written introduction by either Jerry Nelson or Dave Goelz (I think Frank Oz would be a longshot).

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I agree! But, I can't go on facebook. I ain't on there.

Stulz

Reaction score
It would be great if not only did they release songs from The Muppet Show on an all EM album, but included rare EM songs from The Muppet Show Live, "Muppets at Walt Disney World", and the Disney live shows "Here Come the Muppets", and "Days of Swine and Roses" all were recorded by the full original cast. I'm sure there are more as that were recorded and weren't used as well.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot about the songs from Here Comes the Muppets and Days of Swine and Roses (I did list Where You At? from The Muppet Show Live). I wonder if either "Muppet Show on Tour" shows had Electric Mayhem numbers.