Henson issues statement about Chick-Fila-A

Slackbot

Reaction score
**** OH COME -ON-!!! How transparent can you be?! Oooooo guys! Hide your children! Keep them safe from this unnatural harm! Beware the puppetholes! They are gay.
You win!

Seriously, what are these things made of? I was under the impression that they were papercrafts. If so, how flippin' dangerous could getting your finger stuck in one be? Freedom is just a rip away. It's not like they're chinese finger traps.

I'm pleased that the discussion of religion has stayed on a pretty rational level here. Nobody has flipped out or run afoul of Godwin's Principle. I may thing that some of the opinions expressed are hooey, but as long as people express said hooey in a reasonable manner I'll express my hooey the same way.

Hubert

Reaction score
Now I do have to say that their so-called "recall" is pretty pathetic on Chick-Fil-A's part. I mean, if you're going to state that you do not support gay marriage, aren't you also going to stick with it, and say that they are no longer being given due to the JHC withdrawing the product because of a disagreement with the company or something like that? But instead they chicken out (pun intended) and say there was a safety concern.

But even then, couldn't they come up with something, anything better than there is a concern that children might get their fingers stuck in the puppets? How is that even a safety concern? I mean, all you have to do is rip the thing, or if that would fail, I'm sure soaking your finger in water would do the trick...and even if your 1 cent puppet is that valuable that you can't do those things, you shouldn't mind having it on your finger for the rest of your life, right? I think that saying that there is a concern that children could swallow them or get a paper cut from them would even be more reasonable.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
The Henson Company endorses paper cuts! :eek: /sarcasm​

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well it is runned by a bunch of chickens! Hahaha! Yeah your welcome for that lame pun. :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
For those of you Henson fans still on the fence about Chick-Fil-A and their integrity, I present this...
Wow, lol. Well all's fair in love and war I guess, lol. The JHC made them look bad in the press; now they're seeking a little revenge. I for one find it amusing. :wink: