Your Dream Muppet Collectible

gonzofan13

Reaction score
I also want a fisher price Animal puppet, a Floyd puppet, a Janice puppet, a Walter puppet, Guy Smily puppet, Live hand Cookie Monster puppet, a Pepe puppet,a Rizzo puppet, a Swedish Chef puppet, a Bunsen plush , a Janice plush, a Dr. Teeth plush, a Zoot plush, a Gonzo puppet, a Bunsen puppet, and a Lew Zeland puppet. :embarrassed::concern: :mad::wink::sympathy::shifty::rolleyes::confused::eek::big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: :hungry::attitude::fishy::sleep::boo::cluck::skeptical::ouch::grr::news::crazy::oops::zany::electric::cry::scary::search::stick_out_tongue::frown::insatiable::wisdom::grouchy::super::batty::laugh::smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::busy::drool::jim::fanatic: :smile:

galagr

Reaction score
I always dreamed of having an autographed picture of every single Muppet that ever appeared from The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Muppets Tonight, Jim Henson Hour, The Muppets, etc. Of course, that would probably take a whole rainforest to make all that paper:smile: . My second ( and last) dream collectible would be a life sized stuffed animal of Thog, Doglion, Beautiful Day Monster, Gorgon Heap, Behemoth, and Crazy Harry.

Monstermaster

Reaction score
I think an entire set based on the old Land of Gorch skits would be one of my dream items, as well as special holiday themed sets.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Let's see......
*More Muppet Pook-a-looz!!!! (The only ones they have made (Muppet-wise) are Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, and Miss Piggy. I would like to see ones with Rowlf, Janice, Robin, Beaker, Sweetums, Floyd, and Walter)

*An essential Muppets piano book (With ALL of the Muppets songs (Covers would be nice, too.), including the ones from the movies. )

*A collection of Muppet dolls/action figures dressed up as characters from Broadway shows.

*A Muppets Snowglobe (I would love one that plays either Movin' Right Along, Can You Picture That, Together Again, We Got Us, Happiness Hotel, The First Time It Happens, Life's A Happy Song, or Pictures In My Head)

Vincent L

Reaction score
I forgot something: a music box that plays Leave Me Some Magic.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I forgot something: a music box that plays Leave Me Some Magic.
Ooooh! That would be cool. I'd love to have a music box that plays either "Never Before, Never Again" (With Miss Piggy) or "Act Naturally" (With Floyd and Janice).

Random off topic thought: I used to have a Disney Princess musical jewelry box that played "So This Is Love." But I broke it....:oops:

Auberoun

Reaction score
I just want a time-machine to go back and be part of the magic again...but since that isn't really a "collectable"....I would want a life size replica of the "orignal" Muppet Theater, complete with backstage area, canteen, guest star's changing room, Lobby, etc...