Game Suggestions Thread

tutter_fan

Reaction score
OK. Time to bring back that brawl game I was talking about some time ago.

Basically, it's a game where we all act like we're trying to destroy each other. For example: *A 10 ton anvil falls on the count* and the count might do something like this: *looks up, ends up being crushed by an anvil* "OOF! That's one, one 10 ton anvil!" **CRUNCH** "and one "ow!" *Lightning is seen & thunder is heard as the number 1 appears on screen & flashes*

Misskermie

Reaction score
I got one! It's sorta like trivia but not quite. So, I call it... Well I don't know yet. I'll leave that to my go fer.:wink:

Anyway, you name an element from a Muppet Movie, or Fraggle Rock, or a specific episode of the Muppet show, or whatever. The next person answers the question with the answer to the element, and whoever gets it right, goes next.

Confused?
Good, cuz I got a well prepared example.

Person 1- Motorcycle crash through window
Person 2- The Great Muppet Caper?
Person 1- Correct!

Is that explainatory?

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Was there ever a FR RPG? that would be epic. I just put this question here because I didn't know where else it would go. unfortunately don't have time to start one.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I had an idea for a fanficiton but Count says it will be better as a game. It could be called Dear Muppets, and be all of us asking Muppets questions either out of curosity or to solve problems. You can ask everyone, or just one Muppet. Then someone will answer and post a new question.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Oooooh! I've got one! Let's do one based on our lives in High School!

Vincent L

Reaction score
Remember Fozzie's line in The Great Muppet Caper "If you put enough sugar in this, it tastes like ginger-ale!"
A game where we find variations of the quote will be nice.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oh, or finish the quote!
Example: Jareth-If she ever kisses you. I'll turn you into a prince.
Hoggle-You will?
Next person answers-Prince of the land of stench!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Two of my favorite games that I'd like to see on here:

1. The wrong answer game. Somebody asks a Muppet-related question, and then another user gives the 'wrong' answer to the question. Users can get as 'wrong' as they like, as long as the answers remain Muppet-related. After answers a question, the second user asks a different question.
Example:
User 1: Why is Big Bird so big?
User 2: Because he took some of Busnen's and Beaker's Insta Grow Pills, and they haven't worn off.
Why is Oscar the Grouch so grouchy?
User 3: He found out that Little Muppet Monsters was cancelled.

2. Things They'd Never Say - Very simple. Choose a Muppet, and have them say something that they would never say. That's all there is to it.
Example:
Sam the Eagle: Lighten up, Frog. Let's turn up the rap music and party!
Animal: Hey, Kermit, the band and I were wondering when we're getting paid.
Miss Piggy: No thanks, I don't deserve to be the star.

Greengables95

Reaction score
Two of my favorite games that I'd like to see on here:

1. The wrong answer game. Somebody asks a Muppet-related question, and then another user gives the 'wrong' answer to the question. Users can get as 'wrong' as they like, as long as the answers remain Muppet-related. After answers a question, the second user asks a different question.
Example:
User 1: Why is Big Bird so big?
User 2: Because he took some of Busnen's and Beaker's Insta Grow Pills, and they haven't worn off.
Why is Oscar the Grouch so grouchy?
User 3: He found out that Little Muppet Monsters was cancelled.

2. Things They'd Never Say - Very simple. Choose a Muppet, and have them say something that they would never say. That's all there is to it.
Example:
Sam the Eagle: Lighten up, Frog. Let's turn up the rap music and party!
Animal: Hey, Kermit, the band and I were wondering when we're getting paid.
Miss Piggy: No thanks, I don't deserve to be the star.
We should definitely have a "Things the Muppets Will Never Say" Thread.