The Compliment Thread

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
I compliment Lady Ru for being a better writer than I am.

I compliment Ed for his unsurpassed knowledge of obscure cartoons and MST references. And editing.

I compliment charlie for making me laugh with every danged installment of his "summer vacation" story...which is hard to do.

I compliment dwmckim for his timely snarkiness, which also makes me laugh.

I compliment heralde for walking the walk, not just talking the talk.

And I compliment the newbies for their unbridled enthusiasm for Muppets! :smile:
--------------

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I compliment charlie for making me laugh with every danged installment of his "summer vacation" story...which is hard to do.
Thank you! I compliment you for providing me with encouragement and advice when I really needed it.

Hubert

Reaction score
It's high time I do some complimenting myself...

I compliment Lisa for her amazingly awesome writing.

I compliment Ed for not only deleting spam so quickly, but also being so terrific with helping us out all the time, and quickly replying to our many messages to him.

I compliment Phillip for creating this site and forum, and all the work that he constantly does to make it such a wonderful environment.

I compliment Aaron, muppetfan24/7, Logan, and missmusical for their encouragement in my fanfic writing.

I compliment Vincent for reaching 2000 posts.

I compliment Sarge, Grace, Vincent, and Yuna for constantly helping to maintain constant action at CCC.

I compliment all the people that make my computer wet from spitting out beverages in laughter.

I compliment bandit for being such a wonderful person, giving me advice on projects of mine, and being the first person I really befriended on this forum.

I compliment the HensonCon planning team for all of their hard work to make a convention happen.

I compliment all of the puppeteers on here, for keeping the puppet legacy alive.

I compliment all of the fanfic writers, for constantly giving stuff for us to read.

I compliment Beau for all of his constant fun-ness in every single post.

I compliment Prawnie for giving us a Muppet fansite.

I compliment everyone here for being so nice, friendly, and welcoming.