Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Zoot the Saxer

Reaction score
It annoys me most when people mistake Rowlf's name to be 'Ralph' -.-
:sympathy:
I mean, come on, people! D:
Okay, I suppose it's an easy mistake to make...but still...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Speaking of misnaming, if I met Gobo, would I call him Boo-boo, or Gogo? Nuh-uh! Now I call that misnaming, but hilarious.

Zoot the Saxer - I never ever spell "Ralph" for the dog. Nope! Once again, misnaming. Silly creatures or weird ones misname Muppets for "Muffets." Come on! How ridiculous!

Otherwise, I don't my name misnamed differently either, unless I had a Muppet name. Grrrr! Why won't anyone ever stop misnaming?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
A more recent one, people saying that Frank Oz stopped working with the Muppets when the 2011 movie went into production (we all know he officially retired from the Muppets years ago). Okay, for this one I can understand people's confusion, but it still wouldn't hurt to do a little homework before taking a reporter's word on something (or before reporting it, for that matter).

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I can understand a child calling them "Muffets" (I used to), but an adult is something else.

lilmissmuppet

Reaction score
hi one thing that annoys me is when this guy in my class calls grover the naked gonzo it annoys me soo

Hubert

Reaction score
I can understand a child calling them "Muffets" (I used to), but an adult is something else.
That's what I can't understand. I mean, when the Muppet keychains were coming out and I went to Walmart to ask if they had any, here's how the conversation basically went:

Me: Do you have any Muppet keychains?

Worker 1 (who easily lived through the Muppets' heyday): Muffets? What are Muffets?

Worker 2: Muppets? No, I haven't seen any.

Worker 1: Muffets?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
hi one thing that annoys me is when this guy in my class calls grover the naked gonzo it annoys me soo
Oh! No way! There is no way he is a naked gonzo. Grover is a cute Muppet monster. You know cute, funny, and adorable Grover he is. Speaking of him, I used to read books about this cute monster when he was younger or what he still is when I was a young girl.