Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's a video posted by The Jim Henson Foundation of a audio clip of Jerry Nelson reading "It's Not Easy Being Green" in Gobo Fraggle's voice.

theSHE124

Reaction score
FrackleFan2012 said:
Here's a video posted by The Jim Henson Foundation of a audio clip of Jerry Nelson reading "It's Not Easy Being Green" in Gobo Fraggle's voice.
Uh...I think the video's a misnomer, Frackleman. :smirk: Is there anyway to correct that?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Uh...I think the video's a misnomer, Frackleman. :smirk: Is there anyway to correct that?
I made the correction.
Here's a video posted by The Jim Henson Foundation of an audio clip of Jerry Nelson reading a quote by Gobo Fraggle from the book, "It's Not Easy Being Green".

Is that much better, theSHE124?

theSHE124

Reaction score
Oh! I thought it was something else! I do have that book! It was given to me as a birthday present, and I'm drawing my own picture in it. :smile:

Skeeter 2 B

Reaction score
I what to thank you all for your posts. It's so nice to know I'm not alone in feeling the way I do. Nobody around me understands how or why the death of someone I never met or even knew breaks my heart the way it does. I barley understand it myself. I just know my heart holds a very special place for Jim Henson and all his puppeteers. They are all loving people, people who I think mirror my own heart. People I think would understand me if I just had the chance to met them. I'm a sensitive person and have struggle with being this way all my life. The world thinks men are supposed to be a cretin way. I've always had a big heart, and so did Jim, Richard, and Jerry. You can see that in all that they did in their lives. I had hoped to met them someday, but will never get that chance. They taught the world so much, and I just wanted to personal thank them for that, and I beg you if by any chance any of the other remaining Henson Company performers comes across this post to E-Mail, so that I might get that chance that I never had with Jerry, Richard, and Jim. The loss of Jerry has been tearing me up for almost a week now. I miss him and feel so alone in that grief, but reading threw these posts, even though I have no one to talk to about it I know I'm not alone in my feelings. Thank you all again. :jim::smirk::wink: