Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

Squigiman

Reaction score
It's too bad they don't include this site, and specifically all the outpouring on this thread, and/or the Muppet Central Radio all-Jerry tribute days. Those Tough Pigs people think they're so great, getting such attention. No need to inflate their egos any more than they are.

-Squigiman

Beauregard

Reaction score
Those Tough Pigs people think they're so great, getting such attention. No need to inflate their egos any more than they are.
Now now. That's hardly the spirit of this thread, Mr Squigi. I think they got linked because they have been posting a lot of articles as well as forum chatter, whereas this is more forum chat than anything. I have no doubt that friends and family of Mr Nelson have been here and see our outpouring just as much as the others.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Now now. That's hardly the spirit of this thread, Mr Squigi. I think they got linked because they have been posting a lot of articles as well as forum chatter, whereas this is more forum chat than anything. I have no doubt that friends and family of Mr Nelson have been here and see our outpouring just as much as the others.
Fair enough. I just have had some bad interactions with some people from that site, in the past, and I'd like this one to be on the same level of more mass recognition, as the vibe is much more positive, nurturing, supportive, and even familial, when compared to the sometimes seemingly holier-than-thou "Muppet fans who grew up". Sorry to put any negativity in this thread. Certainly don't want to derail the outpouring of sincerity that I appreciate about this site and forum.

-Squigiman

Squigiman

Reaction score
Also, to be clear, Beau, I was at least half-joking with the comment you quoted. They do probably think they're so great, all the same, though.

-Squigiman

Misskermie

Reaction score
I miss Jerry. He died the day I went back to school...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's Bang and Bumper's tribute to Jerry Nelson. This video was made by HulGreen Productions.