Muppets at Target

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, I like the Kermit plate and will probably put it on the boys' Christmas list. But those water bottles were just way too pricey for what you get. Pass.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I honestly wish they had a regular cup instead of a Water bottle. I'd really love to pick up a new Muppet cup, since the last ones I had (not counting the one Welsh's jam glass) when I was pretty little and can't find anymore, and are probably too filthy with age to use anyway. Not to mention that they're kiddy cups.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
When it comes to Muppets merchandise in this day and age I take what I can get. :stick_out_tongue: I'll admit the water bottle was overpriced but it was worth every dollar to me. :smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I honestly wish they had a regular cup instead of a Water bottle. I'd really love to pick up a new Muppet cup, since the last ones I had (not counting the one Welsh's jam glass) when I was pretty little and can't find anymore, and are probably too filthy with age to use anyway. Not to mention that they're kiddy cups.
Good point. Where are the matching placemats, silverware and cups? Seems like a hodge podge of merchandise - a couple of water bottles and a plate and bowl. I can't feed my dinner party of 8 with that!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess we'll be eating off the floor again.
Oh no, I've got a table. It's a plastic Sesame Street one with characters as legs. Would you prefer sitting on a chair shaped like Cookie or Big Bird?