1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets at Target

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by ilovemuppet4eva, May 3, 2012.

1. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

I agree, I like the Kermit plate and will probably put it on the boys' Christmas list. But those water bottles were just way too pricey for what you get. Pass.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I honestly wish they had a regular cup instead of a Water bottle. I'd really love to pick up a new Muppet cup, since the last ones I had (not counting the one Welsh's jam glass) when I was pretty little and can't find anymore, and are probably too filthy with age to use anyway. Not to mention that they're kiddy cups.
    Cindy likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

When it comes to Muppets merchandise in this day and age I take what I can get. :p I'll admit the water bottle was overpriced but it was worth every dollar to me. :)
    Cindy likes this.
  4. Cindy

Good point. Where are the matching placemats, silverware and cups? Seems like a hodge podge of merchandise - a couple of water bottles and a plate and bowl. I can't feed my dinner party of 8 with that!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Guess we'll be eating off the floor again.
  6. Cindy

Oh no, I've got a table. It's a plastic Sesame Street one with characters as legs. Would you prefer sitting on a chair shaped like Cookie or Big Bird?
  7. Pinkflower7783

Big Bird!!!! Do you also have a Big Bird cup?!
  8. Cindy

Nope. We've got Elmo or Ernie... unless we break out the Sigma.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Ill take Ernie. :p
  10. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Don't ever use "break" and "Sigma" in the same sentence...
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  11. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

...at least now I have a reason to go to Target. I'll have to do some investigating after work!
  12. Cindy

Smashing good point, Quinn.
  13. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

You're inviting disaster! Disaster!!!
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Disaster: Oh, how nice, someone remembered to invite me to their party after all. :crazy:

BTW: Hi Quinn, it's great to have you back here at MC. :jim:
    Cindy likes this.
  15. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Thanks, Count. Nice to be back.

Aaaaand, thanks to a Target run on the way home, I ended up with some Muppety dinnerware and a Kermit water bottle that's now here on my desk at work. Yayyyy!!!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  16. Pinkflower7783

Incase anyone is interested there are Muppets women's lounge pants also avaliable at Target. There's Kermit and Animal. They only go up to X-Large though. I might be heading up there tomorrow and get the Kermit ones. :)