Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I got to say I agree with the comments about the reverb......I did not like the song when I first heard it....it took seeing the video for me to really enjoy it because you get to see the muppets and it makes it easier to understand who is all saying what.....and Walter was in it....and I can start seeing his role as overly eager and overly sincere being something the Muppets can use.... his muppet cover for his I phone was hysterical...and yeah I could see him at a party with the Muppets filming everything

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
When Piggy put her hand inside that jewelry box Kermit was holding, I was POSITIVE it was going to snap down on her. - I mean, her red dress and gloves DID look a lot like the dress in Pretty Woman ;-) (Was I the only one who thought that?)
I felt a little disappointed LOL
Yes you probably were. :stick_out_tongue:

galagr

Reaction score
I could have sworn I saw The Swedish Chef attempting to cook a turkey throughout the first few minutes of the video.
I'm confused! Swedish Chef was in the video
:oops: I typed in "I could've sworn I heard the Swedish Chef's voice, but he was nowhere to be seen". What I meant to say was, "I could've sworn I heard Swedish Chef's voice during Pepe's rap, but he was nowhere to be seen".

LinkLady77

Reaction score
It was a cute video! I loved it and it certainly got me in the holiday mood! And I think that Walter liked that karate chop. Being the big Muppets fan that he is, he probably wanted one to remember, and there's nothing like a karate chop during the holidays. LOL
Walter can truly feel like he's "arrived" with the Muppets now...he's received a karate chop from Miss Piggy. LOL!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
It was nice to see Walter in the video. He's truly one of the Muppets now! I'm not a fan of Cee-lo Green by any means, but the video was interesting to watch. I like how the song sampled "Mahna-Mahna". Overall, a good music video.

Reaction score
Agreed 100%!!! :big_grin: (and, I just gotta see that costume!)
Ill try and remember to post it in a few days when I get back home. It is a cozy brown dress made of blanket material. It also has a hood with big floppy ears, of course! So I should post it on a thread about fan made art or something early next week hopefully.

cjd874

Reaction score
I too am surprised more people don't recognize Craig Robinson! Guy's hilarious!

I really loved this video. And it was the first time I ever heard the song, too, so hooray for a great first impression!!

Everyone has already mentioned excellent parts, but I'm just gonna say when Cee Lo mightily raises his hands at the 2-minute mark and the whole gang pops up... it made me SERIOUSLY want to similarly summon some Muppet buddies
Haha, yes I wish I could "mightily raise" my hands and make Kermit, Miss Piggy & Co. magically appear by my side...complete with a puff of smoke, too.

And how did you make those Muppet Christmas Carol smilies?!