"Sometimes even frogs have rainy days"-It's good to be Back

DannyRWW

Reaction score
But aren't we all muppet freaks in the end :smile: at any rate good to have you back Julio...I always look forward to seeing more puppetry from you...I wish I lived closer because I would love to work with you some time (you have a nack for doing incredible work....I just do a sappy pathetically filmed daily video blog that only like two people watch each day)...but yeah I went through a period where I was really down on puppetry...I mean I never left it but I was really hard on myself and feeling like my students were losing interest....but thats the thing about the muppets...you sit down and watch a little of them and you can feel that magic flowing back into you...and on the subject of relationships...if someone wants to change you they aren't worth...someone who truly loves you will take the whole package Puppes and all (and trust me you are a very gifted puppeteer...and no one is worth it if they want you to give that up )

DannyRWW

Reaction score
So julio...how you doing ?:smile: It really is good having you back here.....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aren't we all muppet freaks? How is that an insult?
"Muppet Freaks" is the unofficial official title for Muppet fans (like Star Trek fans are Trekkies, Lady Gaga fans are Monsters, etc), so it isn't an insult whatsoever.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
wow! I've probably posted more tonight than I have all month....I'll get to 1000 posts in no time...only taken me 7 years...sorry for spamming your thread Julio...:embarrassed:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
thanks guys, im really excited to be with this group of people putting on Avenue Q, on a sad note that was another thing that kinda worked against our relationship, i saw it as a great opportunity and she hated that i was taking puppet work, i had even started a new job plus this so i dont know

but i am ok, there are days i miss her and the moments she did care about me more than others, but keeping busy and doing what i love to do, and Avenue Q is just the start of getting my spark back

i will admit i havent watched alot of muppetness since the break up, since in a way i was banned, so i need to catch up, back in school i used to watch the muppets celebrate jim henson to feel inspired so i may start with that

haha no worries on spamming im just glad to be talking to everyone again

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
To Snowth I apologize for jumping at you. It was how you worded it that just felt like an insult to me. However I do acknowledge that I also could've handled a better response to you as well. Hope you can forgive me.