"Sometimes even frogs have rainy days"-It's good to be Back

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hi Ho everyone, I've missed you all,

As Joseph aka D'Snowth said I messaged him a few weeks back with a few details of why i was gone. yea my relationship with my gf turned rocky and ended, i know i asked advice from alot of you and i tried everything to keep it going but in the end the things that were on the verge of changing affected the very person i am.

I no longer was a nice and caring happy person, but instead cynical and hard on the world and my own family. i was alienated from long time friends, my brothers and sisters and my own parents. i am sorry but family is huge to me and i could not live my life never again talking to them.
I could no longer enjoy the things that made me happy.

I even started a new personal Job puppet building which after one puppet she shot down

those that follow what i do may even notice ScrapsTV has been on a long term Hiatus, at one point she became Anti my puppetry and completely hated all my creative outlets. i couldn't perform i could even think about anything to do with my puppet work. to her my dreams where pointless and i was nothing despite my accomplishments, even if there are small.

when we were looking to move in together she would constantly say none of my stuff was allowed which is why i lost alot of my muppet, tmnt and power rangers collections, and alot of random items i can never replace

for the items i lost, if i sold any to people here, im not saying i want them back, i wont lie i did hide some stuff from her. i know that's bad but i had to keep something that made me, me.
but im talking of items that held special memories, vacations with families, trips and gifts from friends.

slowly i feel like me again,i built a tmnt costume and have been making apearances in local places and i love it, i haven't performed yet because i am finding it hard after so much oppression to just jump right back in, lucky for me i recently was hired and cast in a local avenue Q production so that will help me restart my puppet life, i am even the teacher for a all the other puppeteers.

also truth be told this holiday i am having a little trouble moving on, around this time last year is when we got together and alot is reminding me of her. despite all the bad i did love her and part of me always will.

i hate to talk about all the bad, there where good moments but sadly they are out shined
i feels like as soon as we began to get serious she needed me to be a different person

i am sorry if i ever cause problems to any one or annoyed people...if warms my heart to know that a small person like me can be missed..and if you all welcome me back i would love to stay

love you guys
Julio aka Frog puppeteer....

ps i am not opposed to answering questions i learned alot from this just ask ill do my best to help out

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Good to have you back here Julio (though I've been following you on facebook) but the real question is.....when are you putting out more puppet videos :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i have ideas, and since ive moved i have more space, right now its just getting that spark back, and re building the fire i once had for my love of puppets, like i said im attached to avenue Q and so far being in that atmosphere it feels really good to perform live again

Hubert

Reaction score
Glad to see you here again, Julio.

(And for some reason there happens to be background music playing right now in the room that I'm in that for some reason fits this occasion perfectly. :stick_out_tongue:)

Sorry to hear that things with you and your girlfriend didn't work out, and I wish you the best as you continue to recover from all the stuff that has happened. Hope you'll be able to fully get back to being where you're more comfortable with all that's going on again. :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome back, i need a postive outlet to go to,
and i wanna say a special thank you to a few members who gave me advice talked to me and tried to help, your words of encouragement did hel and i tried my best to work things out but alas nothing...so thanks to D'Snowth, Gonzo's Hobbit,Bandit, and NewsmanFan

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
First of all welcome back! And you talked to bandit? She's an awesome friend of mine! We're on each others facebooks! I'm sure she gave you some great advice!

Again great to see you back! :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
bandit and i are facebook friends as well, she gave my old fraggles and if i remember some doozers and good new home

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's great! She's part of our HensonCon team but I'm sure you already know that. Haha!