"Sometimes even frogs have rainy days"-It's good to be Back

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Sorry Julio I didn't mean to cause any trouble to your thread. This is why I hate the Internet at times there's no emotion to express. But I take full responsibility on my actions this time. This was a I should've thought before I spoke type thing.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Welcome back man, sorry to hear about your relationship but don't worry, I'm PRETTY sure there are some ladies that like Muppets as much as you do and what-not. Heck, you might even find one on here for all I know. But, good luck, and glad to see you're back.

Daniel

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah man, if I didn't already have a boyfriend, I'd totally start flirting with you!
:flirt:
I love the muppets, obviously, and TMNT. Power Rangers, I don't quite love, but I still found some things to like there.
Anyway, like everyone else, I'm glad to see you back! Everyone, keep this in mind. A relationship is supposed to make you better than you already are, not worse.
:wisdom:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Frogpuppeteer said:
I no longer was a nice and caring happy person, but instead cynical and hard on the world and my own family.
Hey, grouches have a place here too. :smile:
i know that's bad but i had to keep something that made me, me.
Wow. She was a jerk.
lucky for me i recently was hired and cast in a local avenue Q production so that will help me restart my puppet life
Best ... play ... ever ... :big_grin:
like i said im attached to avenue Q
Just don't listen to Bad News Bears. Their ideas suck. :smile:
Fragglemuppet said:
Power Rangers, I don't quite love, but I still found some things to like there.
I think it was Linkara's History of the Power Rangers that made me love it more than I did.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Yeah man, if I didn't already
have a boyfriend, I'd totally start flirting with you!
:flirt:
oh my youll make a frog blush:embarrassed:

Hey, grouches have a place here too. :smile:

indeed they do, and grouchy would of been fine i was more on the edge of just being a down right mean person, there are days i still relapse into that mind set, i was like that almost a year, and i dont like it,

i blame it on her up bringing, she was basically stripped of any childhood and made a cynical person by her parents, sadly she has no dreams and no matter how hard i tried she believed the dreams of people are stupid dumb and not worth anything

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Haha its ok, ive heard it all, i have 2 friends who have been here for me, and like i told Joseph when we first talked, right now im just getting to get to know me again, im not opposed to meeeting anyone but i need to find me first and get back to who i once was...im just letting things happen in love

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well said! I know for me it happened when I least expected it. And sometimes that's the best way. And now I'm happily married and expecting out first child. So I believe good things will eventually come your way when their suppose to!! :smile:

Hang in there! And wishing you happy holidays!