10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh no, Animal's on the loose again, before we know it, he'll set the whole forum on fire.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Sings> We didn't start the fire... It was always burning since the world's been turning... We didn't start the fire... Well we didn't light it but we tried to fight it...

...Someone stop me. I used to know all the words to that song. I was always very dissapointed that it made no mention of Muppets or James Bond. ...Yes, I am peculiar.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Congrats to both of you. Prawnie and Snowthy (sounds like a cartoon show)
Hey, there's an idea! Give me an Prawnie our own Saturday morning cartoon show! I'll be the executive producer, the executive writer, the executive director, and the executive star!

BEAR

Reaction score
Let's start it Snowth! However, seeing as I came up with it, shouldn't I be the Exec. Producer? Hmm..?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not necessarily. David Feiss came up with the idea for Cow and Chicken and I am Weasel, both the executives at Cartoon Network were the executive producers for both.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I just thought I'd keep this a hot topic. Fire good. Heh heh, heh heh.

BEAR

Reaction score
Not necessarily. David Feiss came up with the idea for Cow and Chicken and I am Weasel, both the executives at Cartoon Network were the executive producers for both.
Go for it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wait... so what am I? Can I be the director director and the producer producer and the writer writer?