10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
First of all, I'm not your mother. I'm... I'm uh... well, I'm Grover, here to ask you to relinquish all of your money so I... so I can get a cute little... fur... trim?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But Grover, I done gave all my money to my groceries so he could buy dad...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*rolls eyes* Forget it. Um, mister moderating Count man, may I whack this drunken Snowth over the head with a mallet?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Singing* O Canada, our blah-blah-blah blah-blah...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*From next to the bat-rooms... Just make sure you ask him how many lumps he wants first, it's funnier that way.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lumps... lumps... i gotta get rdia of mtya lumps...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
El Snowth said:
*Singing* O Canada, our blah-blah-blah blah-blah...
Oh, what the hey... *singing to tune of "America"* Canadia! Canadia! Their bacon tastes so good! Bum bum bum! And love their geese, and ride their moose, from snow to grated woooooooood! *sigh* Patrtiotism swells in the heart of the American Prawn.
The Count said:
*From next to the bat-rooms... Just make sure you ask him how many lumps he wants first, it's funnier that way.
Ah, a comedic genius you are. Um, Snowth, how many lumps?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...I'll take that as 10,000, ya know, in honor of our posting glory. *draws out mallet* Hold still.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
d rahther hodl k,athy oif you knwo what io mean...