1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Pork

Reaction score
Thats coo Squeekums. Cone grate you late ions. hehe

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
1,000 posts for me. Yippee.
Congrats, Anna!:smile:

Although I actually congratulated you in another thread. Uh-oh. Are the cops gonna come and toss me in the You Posted In the Wrong Thread prison?:eek:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*cop walks in* Tony Winslow Leach! You are under arrest for the murder of this muffin! *holds up picture of half-eaten muffin and handcuffs Tony* You have the right to remain cantankerous. You have the right to your own penguin. If you cannot afford your own penguin the court will provide you with one. You have the right to a fair detonation.... *lights some dynomite and sticks it in Tony's hands and runs off*

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
*cop walks in* Tony Winslow Leach! You are under arrest for the murder of this muffin! *holds up picture of half-eaten muffin and handcuffs Tony* You have the right to remain cantankerous. You have the right to your own penguin. If you cannot afford your own penguin the court will provide you with one. You have the right to a fair detonation.... *lights some dynomite and sticks it in Tony's hands and runs off*
(trying to keep a straight face)

Yes, officer...(stifles a giggle)...I'm completely guilty...(stifles another giggle)...Yuh got me coppuh! What are ya gonna do? Throw the book at me?

(a large, hardcover edition of War & Peace is thrown at Leach and hits him in the eye)

Ooooooow! What the--aw, come on! Real mature guys!

(Leach is handcuffed; now he especially exercises his right to be cantankerous)

The court will have to provide me with my own penguin. Mine hasn't passed the bar yet. In fact, he can't see over the bar!

(Leach is handed a stick of dynamite as the others run off)

Eep!

(EXPLOSION!)