1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Pork

Reaction score
Congratulations Beakerfan. nicely done.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations... Anna and Aaron, here are your MC SM Kermit The Frog badges, your names are in silver lettering upon the collar.
Alex! You're at 2000, that's a good feat, you reached a second SM mark.
Winslow, that wasn't Alex who arrested/exploded you... That was my csister Claudia (Beakerfan and BeakerSqueedom are two different people).
And in response to your questions as what will we the MC Mod Squad police core do to you? Well, let's just say we're planning on launching you into space forcing you to watch cheesy movies, the worst we can find, all in an attempt to monitor your mind.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Congratulations... Anna and Aaron, here are your MC SM Kermit The Frog badges, your names are in silver lettering upon the collar.
Alex! You're at 2000, that's a good feat, you reached a second SM mark.
Winslow, that wasn't Alex who arrested/exploded you... That was my csister Claudia (Beakerfan and BeakerSqueedom are two different people).
And in response to your questions as what will we the MC Mod Squad police core do to you? Well, let's just say we're planning on launching you into space forcing you to watch cheesy movies, the worst we can find, all in an attempt to monitor your mind.
Heh heh...as long as I have Crow T. Robot and Tom Servo to hold my hand and help me get through those lousy movies. Oh, and Gypsy to pilot the SOL.

Actually, Count, Alex (Beakerfan) did arrest/blow me up for murdering a muffin. Claudia thanked me for congratulating her on her milestone.:zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh well... *Eats half-murdered muffin, maybe it was Bran Muffin.
*Obscure reference only Beauregard and some others will probably half-get.

Don't forget we'll have our trusty Cambot detailing your every waking moment transmitting the feed back down to us in our thirteenth bunker precinct.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Oh well... *Eats half-murdered muffin, maybe it was Bran Muffin.
*Obscure reference only Beauregard and some others will probably half-get.

Don't forget we'll have our trusty Cambot detailing your every waking moment transmitting the feed back down to us in our thirteenth bunker precinct.
Ah yes, you can't forget Cambot OR Magic Voice, alerting me for commercial sign...gotta have some privacy for my bathroom breaks...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What privacy? Those two bots you call friends are covertly working for us, as they've cherry rigged a remote controlled vidcam to that cherry red toy firetruck of yours for intrusive night ops surveillance missions.