1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Redsonga

Reaction score
Unlike with ideas, two cents won't even buy a gumball anymore :frown: (Unless you go to those old town shops that still sell penny candy)

Pork

Reaction score
I can't even put in two cents...the least I can give is five cents.

Pork

Reaction score
*Gives a million pennies she has collected*
Wow..I just realized how many posts I made yesterday:eek::coy:!
YAH..millions of pennies *builds money bin*, *dives into pennies like Scrooge McDuck*

I've always wanted to do that!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Unlike with ideas, two cents won't even buy a gumball anymore :frown: (Unless you go to those old town shops that still sell penny candy)
And I remember when gas was less than $2.00. XD Man, I can't believe us 80's--and even some of the 90's--children are being considered old or retro now (hence why there's 80's clothes back in style, why 80's programs/movies are being redone, and why you yourself remember all of these things when they first existed only to have kids of today look at you funny)!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh, we're not that old as far as age goes, we're just old to little kids and teenagers..they're are so many people still older than us :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
they're are so many people still older than us :smile:
Yeah. But to hear the kids today talking--considering they've never heard of the days before the internet and cellphones--you'd think you're as old as your grandparents!