1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah. But to hear the kids today talking--considering they've never heard of the days before the internet and cellphones--you'd think you're as old as your grandparents!
That's why I don't listen to them :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's kind of hard to not listen when they are your own family (my siblings say am old and one of them is 12 years old).
I have a 13 year old half sister but I have only seen her twice in my whole life..so I don't really have that :sympathy:

Pork

Reaction score
Maybe it's just as well..I don't know how to be a sibling anyway...
Being a sibling is being a friend, and I know you know how to be a friend :smile: So I'm sure you'd be a great sibling.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Being a sibling is being a friend, and I know you know how to be a friend :smile:
Anna is right on the button here. Being a sibling and being a friend are one and the same.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
When sibling rivalry rears its head, you're right, Daniel.

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's happened here, but I'm older, I'm usually right lol. Trust me, sometimes older siblings know what's best because they ARE older, they, hopefully, have learned from all the stupid stuff they've done or the younger siblings have learned from the stuff the older one has, and doesn't DO any of the stupid things that their older counterparts have.

Daniel