1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Luke

Reaction score
The Post Count & Senior Members Thread (Post Here About Post Count Or Becoming A Snr)

Yes, people, this is THE place to post about your post counting achievements on this Muppetational, Inspirational, Post Count Sensational forum we like to call Muppet Central!!!!

Please post here :-

* If you want to brag about those little numbers around your screen name.
* If you are coming up to any post counting milestone very soon.
* If you have just hit or passed any post counting milestone.
* If you have moved up/down postions in the member rankings by post count.
* If you are about to become a senior member.
* If you have just become a senior member.
* If you want to talk about being a senior member.
* Absolutely anything else to do with post counts or senior members.

**REMEMBER** - This is the official "Post Count & Senior Members" Thread. If you want to talk about these things THIS is the place to be seen. There is absolutely no need to start new threads about these things as people will look at you oddly and think, "i'd rather get my daily post count and senior members information fix from the official thread, not some lowly imposter thread". BE COOL, DON'T BE A FOOL - IT DOESN'T PAY TO STRAY AWAY!

Thanks!!!!

:zany: :zany: :zany: (three penguin salute to all senior members)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think this sort of thing was tried here also, but I'll resound my plea for this thread here: Sticky! Sticky!

Luke

Reaction score
Oops never saw the other one. We'll try again though .... and remember kids, a post count milestone isn't official until its verified by the "Post Count & Senior Members Thread" committee, headed up by the ghost of Billy, Kevin's ex-psychic rubber chicken and our special guest president for this month ... The Count! (hope you don't mind Count but you are an expert in counting after all)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob Luke. It's a far cry from the hottubs... But at least it could be somewhat nice, with a little paint, maybe a few secretive cloisters...

Been thinking that a thread like this was long needed actually. And I'd like to thank all those who nominated and voted for me to be the president of the group.
If you see my bats, they're promoted to secretaries... Ah ha! Let the counting begin!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, with this post I'm inching closer to 1900 which is getting me ever closer to 2000. Hard to believe I've only been here since February.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Excuse me miss, but where's your... Oh yeah, this thread's for both SMs and post count milestones.
Was going to ask for your SM Kermit badge ID, but never mind. Would you please tell Mrs. Cole her husband's arrived home?
Thank you Beth. Oh and you might want to talk to your Fraggle roomies about plans for T-Day.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yep, I proudly display my Kermit badge right here!

Guess I'd better go find Mrs. Cole and let her know her husband is looking for her. And talk with my Fraggle roomies.

Just another day in the life of me!

Getting closer to 1,900! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Hope Beth liked the bag of Snickers Secretary Grischa Bat gave her.

Will be here if anyone needs me, checking applications of new post count milestones... Or just counting the seconds till I fall asleep...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*enters* Good morning all. *moves through the crowded Seniour Clbu, and up the steps to the exclusive games room occupied by 10,000 posters* Now where's Kevin when you need to finish a good game of scrabble.