1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations AnythingMuppet! And welcome to the exclusive subsect of MC's Senior Members.
Here's your MC SM Kermit The Frog badge with your name in silver letters.
*Hands out badge. Drinks are at the concession stand, help yourself.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Thank you man! My 3rd time being a senior and I hope I dont get demoted again..

superfan

Reaction score
Interesting thread.
Seems I was on my way to being a senior and my whole thread got deleted. I'm sorry, but what's the protocol here?
:embarrassed:

Effralyo

Reaction score
We-eeeeeeeeeeeell!!!! Again called me "he"?! Okay, Count, I forgive it,- actually, I'm a MISS. But anyway, Hoho, I'm a Senior already, Senior Geewiliker! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
superfan said:
Interesting thread.
Seems I was on my way to being a senior and my whole thread got deleted. I'm sorry, but what's the protocol here?
Well...the thread was kinda pointless man, but, no matter! You will reach it soon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry bout that Effralyo. Here's your MC SM Kermit the Frog badge with your name in silver letters.
*Hands out badge.

And superfan, just so long as you have a good time here while being respectful of others... That'll do.
And this thread is meant to be the new one-stop in-house meeting place for all those who become new Senior Members at MC, or those who have some sort of post counting milestone they've reached and want to crow about it.

The drinks are by the concession stand, have a good time inside the lodge.

Luke

Reaction score
superfan said:
Interesting thread.
You aren't supposed to post random stuff just to increase your post count, those threads usually get deleted.