1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kimp the Shrimp, Apr 26, 2005.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Awwww, you are too sweet for words Ryan! Seriously, thank you for the kind words you said, you are also one of the nicest and friendliest people I've met here too! Congrats on 5,000 posts!
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

thanks i will always make you run
  3. superfan

superfan Active Member

Thanks, dude! :)
  4. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Thanks Charlie! Nahahahahh! :crazy:
  5. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

This will mark my 500th post!

I know, I know, not much compared to you guys. But I am a daily visitor and I couldn't be happier with how far I've come.

Thanks to all the funny and thoughtful posters that make this forum a place I wanna be!

:)
    Anthony
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Thank you guys so much! I love this place and I love all you guys! :) Thanks for making this place awesome!

And congrats KermieBaby! You're a great guy! :)
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey... The party's just gettin' started! We have Kermie Baby who's at 500, and Prawn Cracker who's at 5000! And thanks for those kind words Ryan. Plenty of brownies a la mode to go around... And soda, or whatever other drink you want (non-alcoholic of course) at the concession stand.
    Enjoy.
  8. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Thank you theprawncracker! (((((((Ryan)))))))))) And way to go on 5000! And pretty fitting that it comes shortly before your one year anniversary here!
  9. The Count

*Checks Ziffel's MC SM Kermit badge. OK, you can go in sir.
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Thanks for those kind words, Prawnie. They truly meant a lot to me as does your friendship. There is so much more to say, but I am saving it for a later time. :)
  11. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I give you....

My 2000th Post!!!!!

Whoopie!!!!! :excited:

Ironically, 2000 is the year I graduated from high school. But anyway, I've made it through another 1000 posts! And I haven't even been here a year yet!

Thanks to all who've helped me make this possible.

Ok, now back to your regular forum. :)
  12. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

I've been here for over 3 years now and I only have over 2000 posts. Although I don't come here that often.

ryan
  13. The Count

Congrats Beth... The brownies and ice cream are over there in the party room. Hope you stick around for another thousand posts.

And congrats to ryboyhabi also, and sorry if I got your name wrong. Drinks are well... You oughta know where by now.
  14. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

In Cameron Diaz's bedroom??!!! :) :)

ryan
  15. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Thank you sir. It pays to keep my :) badge with me at all times.
  16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Has the Senior Member Jacuzzi been filled with warm, bubbly water again?
  17. wes

wes Active Member

Why Is Gonzo's relatives coming Back For him! Ha ha Ha ha *Stops* (notice his joke flops and walks out of the room):confused: :concern:
  18. The Count

Heh... No, the drinks are at the concession stand, with plenty of snacks for all the people gathered here.

Wes, that was a reference to one of the SM privileges here at MC waaaaaay back. Though I think this place is starting to build up enough of a crowd to feel almost as much as that old thread felt of home... Along with the MC Dorms of course.
  19. theprawncracker

Yay! Congrats Beth! :)
  20. theprawncracker

Hola, I'm here again, stating that this will be my 5,555th post here at MC!! :excited: